Wud's project 52 - 2015

nikonpup

i do not see the icon for "display all thread images" in your threads. Do you know what you have turned/off for this to happen?

wud

i do not see the icon for "display all thread images" in your threads. Do you know what you have turned/off for this to happen?

No? At first I uploaded to Flickr but that removed the ability to display all images, so I deleted that post and uploaded to Nikonites instead.. Which worked then.

Sent from Tapatalk

wud

About the catchlight, that was my immediate thought when WM pointed it out - 2 and 10 o'clock are the positioning of the sun and what we unawarely see as a natural.
I have often noticed the use of 2 catchlights from studio but personally I don't mind that.

Sent from Tapatalk

wud

4/52

Early bird with this weeks picture. But I am pretty happy with this, so wanted to show you :)

Done in studio with a blue background. The one and only 105 mm, and settings: 1/250, f/8, iso 160. A softbox approximately 45 degrees camera left, grid camera right, 45 degrees behind this little guy.

helena-8867_web-2.jpg

wev

Contributor
It is a excellent shot indeed, but I just can't stop looking at the hand/sleeve -- kinda creepy (pot calling the kettle black)

wud

5/52

Not really satisfied with this one, but I'll give myself credit for trying ;)
Actually I didn't like the sunset lol, so I've used an old image for background........ thats kind of cheating.. but the pp was fun.

motor-9346_web.jpg

RON_RIP

5/52

Actually I didn't like the sunset lol, so I've used an old image for background........ thats kind of cheating.. but the pp was fun.

motor-9346_web.jpg
/QUOTE]
Yes it is but we will still give you a B plus for effort.

wud

But what are you gonna do
when the sky aren't blue
and the sun are behind
the clouds that blind?

:p

Ill say A... It was freezing! out there, my hands were turning blue after 5 minutes, yikes.

Scott Murray

5/52

motor-9346_web.jpg

Great shot, looks like you used a flare filter from PS ;)

RON_RIP

But what are you gonna do
when the sky aren't blue
and the sun are behind
the clouds that blind?

:p

Ill say A... It was freezing! out there, my hands were turning blue after 5 minutes, yikes.
Yes, but think how good you feel about suffering for your Art,