Wud's project 52 - 2015

wud

Week 30

A pretty girl, a prober water shoot, a baby - and probably more images to come, as I have 2 sessions with dogs.

nadia-8426_web.jpg

nadia-8502-web.jpg

A simple session with baby and a bare flash.

bror-9227_web.jpg

bror-9188_web.jpg

bror-9204_web2.jpg

bror-9238_web.jpg

bror-9215_web.jpg

I know the owner/others probably wanna se the dogs face, but I absolutely LOVE, those were only the body shows swimming. I feel like I'm looking at a aquarium and get all zen-like lol.

Wetsuit needed, though. If I get a loot of sessions with this. I was in water for 45-50 minutes and I my bones felt like ice when I got up and also felt like I've been running a marathon. Clearly these are done with the 12-24mm. Zooming not possible when its in the case, thats why some have a black ring around. I could do something to remove this in post, but actually like it, somehow.

kaos-diesel-8764-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-9010-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-8818-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-9002-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-8915-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-8840-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-8879-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-8897-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-9009-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-9114-web.jpg

kaos-diesel-9130-web.jpg

wud

I got accepted to the school! Bachelor in photographic communication, working with commercials, studio and of course, communication with images. SO SO HAPPY! Starting in September.

Blacktop

I got accepted to the school! Bachelor in photographic communication, working with commercials, studio and of course, communication with images. SO SO HAPPY! Starting in September.
Wow! Congratulations. I know you will do well. Your shots always inspire.

Horoscope Fish

Congratulations! It sounds like it's a very competitive program.

Also... LOVE the dog shots!!

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
GREAT!! Congratulations on being accepted to the Photographic school. From looking at what you produce with your shots, you will probably be teaching them something, instead of them teaching you.

wud

Congratulations! It sounds like it's a very competitive program.

Also... LOVE the dog shots!!

I'm sure it is! But it seems, they encourage you to develop your style, and not just press you into a box. What I know at least one other school does (a school you pay for). I have a friend who went there, luckily he insisted on doing what he wanted, and not what he was told.

GREAT!! Congratulations on being accepted to the Photographic school. From looking at what you produce with your shots, you will probably be teaching them something, instead of them teaching you.

Lol, no way. Its some incredible talented people there, teachers but also students. Its going to be soooo awesome :eek:

You go girl. We are all going to brag someday that we knew you when

Haha, please do that!

Congratulations on getting accepted to photographic school Mai!

Thank you so much :eek::eek:

RockyNH_RIP

Congrats Mai! I am sure you will do well... enjoy!

Pat in GA

wud

Okay guess I'm giving up with updates in this thread. To much going on all the time. But I started school and I'm SO happy!

Sent from Tapatalk

wud

Happy FOR you (as well as more than a little jealous!) and I hope you don't forget us here... I'd miss seeing your work.

The assignments are very interesting, this week 6 images: 1 stilleben, 1 portrait, 1 with movement, the 3 others free choice of subject.
3 needs to be in natural light and 3 in studio
or with flash.
And. 2 with light coming from front (one artificial and one natural), 2 with light coming from the side and 2 against the light source.

Wow, lol.

Sent from Tapatalk

Lawrence

your photos are truly amazing and does that school even realise it just enrolled its best student EVER!

I can't wait to see your photos and your name in lights.

RON_RIP

Well i am glad your happy but I am really missing your posts. Show us some of these school projects and explain how they fit into the required project.:sorrow:

wud

Well i am glad your happy but I am really missing your posts. Show us some of these school projects and explain how they fit into the required project.:sorrow:

All files are at the school but I will, even though I'm not really proud of them lol.

Sent from Tapatalk