Weekly Challenge Jan 20-Feb 2: Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaas

I love taking landscape shots when it starts to get dark ( twilight ). Its challenging especially for me as a beginner.

Ranie

My fourth entry:
"Morning Dew"
D300s and 60mm Micro F2.8
5395145826_d3388c1570_z.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I was out walking the dog early this morning and noticed this icy branch not 50 feet from my front door. The image was extremely dark so I processed in Capture NX2, saved as a TIFF, imported into my LR catalog and then exported to JPEG while adding the frame and watermark.

Nikon D300, Nikkor 85mm/1.8D, ISO 100, f/1.8, 1/20, handheld

Snowy Branch.jpg

cmsouvign2

Love this shot. The color pops the picture, I love trees and I am a big sucker for branches that are covered with mother nature.

Ranie

My last entry for this challenge.
"ZEISS"
Had the chance today to test the Carl Zeiss Planar T 50 F1.4 ZF.2
awesome piece of glass. this one is SOOC. Watermarked only
5397521799_1655f4532e_b.jpg

PavementPilot

I bought a 50mm 1.8 Series E lens the other day for $25 from a thift store. It mounts but doesnt meter on my D3100. After some experimentation with f/stop, ISO and SS, I managed to get the right settings for use with my pop up flash. Camera in manual mode, flash in manual @ full power, 50mm, f/4, ISO100, 1/125
I have never worked without a meter before. This is an interesting learning curve.

MarissaCloseUp.jpg

Browncoat

There are out of date photos in this thread that have been posted recently. You have 24 hours to remove your submissions.

This reminder has been posted several times, and I would expect senior members to honor the rules of the Weekly Challenge and set an example for others anyway. Photos submitted are to be taken during the dates specified. Not 9-29-2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.