Weekly Challenge Jan 20-Feb 2: Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

khawkins2001

Thinking about what Five shot's I should post :)

Thinking.JPG

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
So, here's my last entry. I could have chosen the piano HDR, but this is the one I prefer. So now I can stop thinking about this contest thing. Although this is a picture of an icicle, I see many things happening in there.

MCC_0992 copy.jpg

sepia princess

Hi, I just joined and thought I'd submit a photo to the contest. I've been lurking around the site for a while thanks for all the great reviews and information.
heron3.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Had the chance today to test the Carl Zeiss Planar T 50 F1.4 ZF.2
awesome piece of glass.

STOP putting ideas in my head!!LOL (I'm still hunting for the 105 DC)

Gorgeous portrait, Ranie!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Although this is a picture of an icicle, I see many things happening in there

I like this photo, Marcel. The texture and grain are very interesting . . . A lot for the mind to imagine . . . it's the kind of picture you can keep looking at and trying to figure out what's in there. I love mysterious!
I think I even see a "smurf" (and to the "smart alecks" out there, no, I have not been drinking ! LOL)

Great art!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Curt, I love your statue shot and the boot in the broken window . . . nice composition. And the lighting on the statue (your first entry) is exquisite!

fotojack

Welcome, Princess, and nice shot! Hope you enjoy and get good use of this site. Now stop lurking and go out there and take some pictures! :)

What a great bunch of shots, everyone! Looking good! :)

Curt

Curt, I love your statue shot and the boot in the broken window . . . nice composition. And the lighting on the statue (your first entry) is exquisite!

Thank you Helene, I thought I would just throw a few pics. in there to get a bit of feedback, thanx :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.