Weekly Challenge Jan 20-Feb 2: Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda1515

speical1.jpg

My skater boy...lol...this is my last photo...that is 5...hope u like them...have a wonderful day everyone and thank u for letting me be part of the this wonderful community

Amanda1515

Love it...I just started playing with HDR....and I have one done (but it isn"t very good...LOL) but I am working at it....this is just beautiful....

ohkphoto

Snow White
My skater boy...lol...this is my last photo...that is 5...hope u like them...have a wonderful day everyone and thank u for letting me be part of the this wonderful community

Absolutely gorgeous photo, Amanda! Everything about it is perfect, including the shadow on the wall! this is a great candidate for a gallery wrap on display!

. . . and we are very glad that you are a part of the community! Your contributions in terms of posts and photos are exceptional!

Amanda1515

Thank u so much...I have never bought a gallery wrap for myself...I think I am going to on this one....your kind words mean so much to me. Thank you so much...

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
View attachment 1531

WOW Amanda!!!
Really nice picture. I love the character it has... Drama, feel, great lighting, a winning combination.
Thanks for posting it.
Marcel

AxeMan - Rick S.

I was trying to hold off for one more chance at a photo but this snowstorm is freaking me out, it would be just my luck to lose power or my DSL during the storm. As it is my DSL is acting up again cutting in and out.

Those of you who have been following my 365 have seen all but one of these shots, Yeah I been holding out on one. Great photo's everyone and good luck.

My last four:

DSC_4865r.jpg
Matchbox IMAX Drive-in

DSC_4929r.jpg
THIEF

DSC_5196r.jpg
"Sunglasses"

DSC_5371.jpg
Ya Big Drip

fotojack

I was trying to hold off for one more chance at a photo but this snowstorm is freaking me out, it would be just my luck to lose power or my DSL during the storm. As it is my DSL is acting up again cutting in and out.

Those of you who have been following my 365 have seen all but one of these shots, Yeah I been holding out on one. Great photo's everyone and good luck.

My last four:

View attachment 1533
Matchbox IMAX Drive-in

View attachment 1534
THIEF

View attachment 1535
"Sunglasses"

View attachment 1536
Ya Big Drip

Rick, nice work on all these shots. Love 'em all! :) And don't worry about the storm. It'll only last a couple of days. :)

Browncoat

Okay, that's all folks...I'm shutting this one down about 30 minutes early. Thanks to everyone who participated. I had hoped this one would go past 10 pages, and it did! Nicely done! However, I'm still seeing way too many out of date submissions...some from members who should know better. We have EXIF viewers, people. You're not fooling anyone.

Remember, two winners will be chosen this week so that the challenge becomes a weekly thing instead of just every other week. The next challenge will begin Wednesday 2/9 and run through 2/16. Then on that same day (2/16) another challenge will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.