Status
Not open for further replies.

JPar

Here's my first entry.

flower-hdr-bw.jpg

Kim20

wet pansie.jpg
Crying Pansy
My first entry, I have taken a lot of picks already, and the results are quite stunning in B&W, great challenge :) I am having fun and learning many little things

ShootingStar

From the first page just to provide you the clarification.

Thank you for kindly pointing out the "anything goes" clause in the assignment description. I know I read that, and read it on the previous assignments this year too, but somehow it didn't click for me on this one, probably because of the B&W feature of this assignment.

I purchased my D5200 on Saturday, and while I was perusing the manual (after posting my question) I saw the selective color effect. This assignment will be perfect to try that out.

ShootingStar

You left out this part from page 1 also

They must be in black and white but can also be selectively colored, if you so desire.

Marilynne, I went back to see who posted the lovely picture with the bits of yellow in the flowers, and wasn't surprised to find that it was from you.

fotojack

Nice to see ya back, Pete. Just leave your absence note on the desk and Helene will deal with you later! ;)

nikonpup

WELCOME PETE. BACK TO THE PICTURES. 1ST ENTRY, D5100 50-300MM @ 170MM F8 ISO 400 1/2000. PROCESSED WITH MSN PHOTO GALLERY YELLOW FILTER. FIRST FLOWER THAT DID NOT GO WHITE WHEN PROCESSED.
5100_55_300_106-001.jpg

BackdoorArts

Entry #1 - Corner Orchid

8967646253_6cd893f5fc_o.jpg

Camera Model: NIKON D600
Lens: 85.0 mm f/1.8
Image Date: 2013-06-05
Focal Length: 85mm (35mm equivalent: 85mm)
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.010 s (1/100)
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No (enforced)
Software: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 (Macintosh)

Additional Edits in Photoshop CS6, Nik Viveza 2, Nik Silver Efex Pro 2

Status
Not open for further replies.