May 28 - June 28th Assignment = Still-life Flower(s) in Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonpup

SECOND ENTRY - WALLA WALLA ONION -
walla_walla_onion.jpg

BackdoorArts

Part of me wants to go back and "undo" the first two. Somehow, though, this one makes the most sense.

Entry #3 - Faded Daisy

9155799470_1dd572613b_o.jpg

MrF

Just under the wire. I was out of town for the last few weeks. Took the photos before I left, and got back just in time to post process. Flowers are definitely not my strongest subject, but I think I learned a couple of things. Only two entries for me this month:

June Flower 1 Web File.JPG

June Flower 2 Web File.JPG

Last edited:

Rick M

I don't know how we're going to pick only 5 out of all these great shots! So much fantastic work posted!

Tami Jo

I don't know how we're going to pick only 5 out of all these great shots! So much fantastic work posted!

I was just wondering how you were ever going to choose. Wow...just some really amazing shots to select from.I have to say this one has been a lot of fun participating in I really enjoyed it. Excellent work everyone!

RookieDSLR

My third and final entry, and I do have to say my favorite of my three. Thanks and really........ good luck to the moderator on this assignment because all these shots are CRAZY GOOD!!!!! Good luck to all who entered.

Jeremy V.

Black and White Rough Edit.jpg

nikonpup

go to the monthly challenge thread and click on the icon "display all thread images". Makes it easier to view all the entries. 100+

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
This Assignment is now closed and there is one entry that will not be accepted since it came outside of the specified date (sorry RookieDSLR).

We moderators will now try to select the five best shots (not an easy task this month).

Thanks to all participants and we hope you had a good creative time and learned something with this assignment.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
OK, seems RookieDSLR posted before 12 AM in his time zone so we'll let it by this time. I thought it was specified that the time frame was 12 AM eastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.