Upcoming Full Frame Camera Will Be Called the D750

BackdoorArts

Anybody make the switch from DX to FX notice an improvement in IQ.....resolution.....?

Was it worth it?

D7000 to D600. Best move I ever made.

That said, the IQ on the D7100 is phenomenal and I use that just as much as my FX cameras when I need reach. Not as good as the full frame, and under most normal shooting conditions many would never notice a difference, particularly if you're shooting mainly for online sharing.

For me the move should have as much to do with how and what you're shooting as it does with improving IQ. The general rule of thumb is that DX still rules for Sports and Wildlife until you hit the big guns. With what I'm hearing, the D750 may finally be the FX in the prosumer range that breaks that rule.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

whats the problem with shooting 2000 pics for a wedding? its not relevant to me what you shoot and how much. shoot what and how much you want. dont know why you brought it up.

if you like the D600/10, great, and If I didnt like it then im not allowed an opinion? should I complain that you like it even though the colors arent great with it? there is no other opinion besides loving it? this is a communist forum? I shot a lot of pics with the D600/10 to give a final decision. you dont like my opinion, sorry, tough, move on.

ive been a nikon user for many years. im not a naive blind customer who easily forks over money to nikon for every product they make.

all I see is nikon skimping on quality and beeing very greedy.

I dont know if you follow nikon closely but I do. I watch their stock a lot. they are in a bad spiral downwards. stock is lowest in 3 years 4 quarterly revenues are down.

dont worry about what I want nikon to release. then move to canon if youre not happy is quite a tiring statement to hear. cut the bs wornish.

and till I see nikon acting like nikon then I wont stop criticizing. I used to be a nikon fanboy like you and would also get upset when someone said anything negative.

if you truly cared about nikon then you would see the real picture theyre in and realize why theyre in this rut they cant get out of. not eveything nikon puts out is great.

yes....we figured that out with the D600.

Deleted

Apparently, the "new specs" were just lifted from a Japanese "rumours" forum. They are both lifting stuff from each other & adding to it along the way. :(

BackdoorArts

Saw this image on Nikon Rumors FB page yesterday...

10626391_727197697346666_8385621607837212095_o.jpg

Close inspection shows the inclusion of the 3fps Quiet Mode shutter as well. I'm really, really intrigued by this. I will certainly wait until field reports are out and about, but I can definitely see one in my future, provided that it's a Pro-level body (which the D800 eye piece and control layout lead me to believe it will be).

Krs_2007

Yea, I'm with you on this @BackdoorHippie, Jake. If the speed is there with everything else that has been reported this could be something I would buy.

I'm really curious to see what all its going to have one it.

Wolfeye

Nobody needs a new camera. Nobody. That's really the problem nowadays, too many people "think" a new camera will make them a better photographer. Donate the money to charity and you'll actually be a better person, not a wannabe better photographer.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nobody needs a new camera. Nobody. That's really the problem nowadays, too many people "think" a new camera will make them a better photographer. Donate the money to charity and you'll actually be a better person, not a wannabe better photographer.

Seems you're not a member of Nikonholics Anonymous as of yet. Seems "Wants" are a lot powerful than "Needs" for a lot of us... Is it sad, I think so, but an addiction is an addiction.

mauckcg

Or, It will have a huge buffer, two SD slots, and a nice high FPS that will make it enticing for us who like to shoot motorsports but don't want to buy a D4s.

Whiskeyman

Re: Rumors: Nikon D750

Anybody make the switch from DX to FX notice an improvement in IQ.....resolution.....?

Was it worth it?

For me, it was the D90 to the D700, and yes, I noticed a significant improvement in performance of the camera. Most of my photography is done under less than ideal lighting, and we cannot use flash most of the time, and the low-light performance of the full frame D700 was much better than the D90. This doesn't make the D90 a bad camera, though.