What Happened to the WYSIWYG Editor Button?!!

wev

Contributor
Okay, thanks! Something is definitely preventing the connection from happening with flash and ssl. I'm assuming it works with the basic uploader since you're posting images? Are you behind a Firewall or some kind of antivirus?

I run Norton. I disabled all firewall and antivirus protection and tried another upload -- same results. I checked the history files for both and there has been no log of any activity involving this site.

Dawg Pics

IPad is still not letting me "like" anything, and the shout box is still stuck "loading" .
Strange. I went ahead and updated, nothing changed.
I don't use tapatalk for any mobile site, and I didn't change any settings either.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I do not have Flash loaded on my new MacBook Pro and can't upload from either Safari or Firefox. Both are latest versions.

Bikerbrent

I see a pattern developing here. A lot of people are concerned about the security of Flash, and I don't believe Apple even allows the installation of Flash. Perhaps the changes being made to the system are blocking many users who do not or cannot use Flash?

wev

Contributor
I see a pattern developing here. A lot of people are concerned about the security of Flash, and I don't believe Apple even allows the installation of Flash. Perhaps the changes being made to the system are blocking many users who do not or cannot use Flash?

I have Flash running. As I mentioned, this is the only forum where I have any issue posting images, whatever the upload device they use.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I do not have Flash loaded on my new MacBook Pro and can't upload from either Safari or Firefox. Both are latest versions.

I do have Flash on my Mac Mini and can upload. Same version of Firefox which is synced.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Apple does not restrict Adobe Flash on computers, only iPads, as far as I know.

I have noticed that my laptop, with later versions of system and Flash software, has more problems with this site than my iMac, which has earlier system software. Maybe the forum software has just not kept up in its revisions?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I have Flash running. As I mentioned, this is the only forum where I have any issue posting images, whatever the upload device they use.

I just applied a fix to something on the back end that the vbulletin people didn't feel the need to include in the last update, even though it's pretty important for the editor to work properly. See if you're able to post pics now.

wev

Contributor
I just applied a fix to something on the back end that the vbulletin people didn't feel the need to include in the last update, even though it's pretty important for the editor to work properly. See if you're able to post pics now.

Sorry, no joy. Same result as before

2017-01-24_064305.png