What are YOU doing in YOUR part of the world right NOW?

donaldjledet

Also just sitting in another snow storm in Eastern Ohio Western Pennsylvania.

Feb. 9th 1964.

but 50 years ago I watched the Beatles on The Ed Sullivan show from New York

fotojack

I'm hibernating, waiting for spring and summer to kick in...spending my time on the computer and in my make-shift "studio", trying out some background things. I hate winter!

Roy1961

Contributor
just heard on the news that our "winter" is over, its been in the high 60's low 70's for the last few days, back into the mid 80's by the end of the week, boy that was a hard one:rolleyes::D

on a serious note, i know and joke with you guys about our lack of winters here, you definately get it hard with the storms, hope they end soon for you.

just heard on the news that our "winter" is over, its been in the high 60's low 70's for the last few days, back into the mid 80's by the end of the week, boy that was a hard one:rolleyes::D

on a serious note, i know and joke with you guys about our lack of winters here, you definately get it hard with the storms, hope they end soon for you.

They are all frozen so they won't see your post till spring. Their spring and not ours which is already here. 62° here today.

crashton

Man Don you sure are rubbing your weather good fortune in. This summer when you are sweltering in 99 degree weather with 100% humidity I'll figure we are even. :p

Man Don you sure are rubbing your weather good fortune in. This summer when you are sweltering in 99 degree weather with 100% humidity I'll figure we are even. :p

Yep, I have to enjoy this weather while we have it. Yes, it does get extremely hot and humid here in the summer. I can take the heat a lot better than I can the cold.

crashton

Although I can take the cold better than extreme heat I'm getting tired of all the snow we have. I'm thinking I should have taken off this winter to a Florida beach.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Enjoy your 3 weeks off Scott.

I just finished post processing my today's shots, noticed I had 2 little dust bunnies on my D700's sensor, so I used the rocket blower 3 times, had one left so I just wiped it clean with a dry sensor swab and it's clean a a new one now. I'm happy since I didn't have to use the wet solution like I do with my D600.

Scott Murray

Well tonight is a different story, I am sitting back enjoying a heineken and watching The Hobbit, which just follows the 2nd Hunger games. Its a stay up night tonight as I am still in night shift mode.