What are YOU doing in YOUR part of the world right NOW?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Or just listen to the song until you fell better. And I assure you this song is magic.

RockyNH_RIP

It is 8am in New Hampshire (Eastern Time Zone). Sitting at the computer checking mail and Nikonites! Just finished my breakfast and on my 2nd cup of coffee...

Pat in NH

Scott Murray

It is 8am in New Hampshire (Eastern Time Zone). Sitting at the computer checking mail and Nikonites! Just finished my breakfast and on my 2nd cup of coffee...

Pat in NH

I have had 2 coffees and a Mother energy drink lol only one more shift then 3 weeks off.

Mike150

It's 0830 on a Sunday here in Virginia. I'm sipping a cup of coffee, and enjoying the aroma of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. My wife is great.

Lee532

Now sat here, oil refinery control room
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391954016.332817.jpg

Michael J.

it's 20.56 in Thailand. Soon the Sunday is over and I'm waiting that my daughter comes out from the bathroom

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

wev

Contributor
drinking coffee, smoking my pipe, wondering why in hell I always wake up at 5:00 on Sundays.

iamntxhunter

I am in Texas and it is 8:00 am on Sunday. I am drinking my 2nd cup of coffee. Going to get up and put some pre emergent out on the lawn in a few. It is cloudy and in the 40's with rain in the forecast for tomorrow.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Roy1961

Contributor
reading this thread on here, 6:20am, off to Lake Skinner in two hours for a nice walk around part of it hopefully snapping at birds