What are YOU doing in YOUR part of the world right NOW?

weebee

9:50 am here on the eastern coast . Just got back from shooting some pics. I think my ears fell off. It was -4 when I left. 10 above now. My Garmin watch says I walked 4.7 miles. Felt more like 47!

Last edited:

Daniel Aegerter

4:30 pm here in Switzerland. My son had a soccer tournament I went to watch. Before that, we went to Lucerne, I was searching for some architecture shots for this months assignement. No keepers, though.

sent from my prototype iPhone 6

Dave_W

The Dude
Drinking coffee and waiting for the grandson. We're taking Penny to the dog beach on Coronado Island in an effort to wear the little guy out so he'll be okay taking a nap here. It's gonna be a fun Sunday :)

Alan

It's now 11 am and as I said in my last post I am working on my taxes. Just opened a 1099 that should have been for about $80 and it is for over 9 grand. How many months do you think it will take me to get that fixed????

I am having a horrible terrible no good very bad day......I think I will move to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Jonathan

Back from the coast snapping waves. My wife's just cut all our hair. The boys are watching Planet of the Apes, my wife's now ironing and I am about to go through today's snaps before cleaning three pairs of shoes for the week. 1820 Sunday evening here. Oh, and with beer and pork-and-onion pate´ to hand.

Jonathan

It's now 11 am and as I said in my last post I am working on my taxes. Just opened a 1099 that should have been for about $80 and it is for over 9 grand. How many months do you think it will take me to get that fixed????

I am having a horrible terrible no good very bad day......I think I will move to Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Ouch - I hate days like that.

Enjoying this thread, though.

And I am waiting on the wife to eat lunch then we are going out somewhere to shoot something. Have not figured out what but it is to nice an afternoon to stay in.

Capture.JPG

Michael J.

Now is Monday 05.17 in the morning in Thailand. I cleaned my car, posted two photos, liked some postings and have now a very nice cup of coffee.

Richard500

Hello Jonathan and everyone else too of course. I'm from Sussex too and have been away from here for a while now but today I am back!!

I have moved house, had a hernia repair (ouch) and then had a prolonged cold but after getting back on the photo trail I have started posting some more images. I will be roaming about West Sussex when the rain and floods are over and getting some new subjects.

Jonathan

Whisky, open fire, family asleep, Nikonites, about to fold and finish the film R.I.P.D. I rented off Apple last night but fell asleep in front of. 2315 here, takeaway curry demolished, shoes polished, hair cut, beard trimmed, new Lowepro camera backpack loaded ready for the morrow.

What? One more whisky? If you say so.

SteveL54

6:10pm. Guest bathroom all painted. Going to have some Chinese steamed dumplings and chicken fried rice. Live Beatles 50th anniversary special starting at 6:30, and I'll be watching this all night long.

Jonathan

Hello Jonathan and everyone else too of course. I'm from Sussex too and have been away from here for a while now but today I am back!!

I have moved house, had a hernia repair (ouch) and then had a prolonged cold but after getting back on the photo trail I have started posting some more images. I will be roaming about West Sussex when the rain and floods are over and getting some new subjects.
I know the area well. My parents used to live in Itchingfield and my ailing m-in-law lives just outside the big B.