Weekly Challenge Jan 20-Feb 2: Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Doesn't look local

It's the old stables in Fort Stanton . . . cattycorner from the post office. Most of the time, those silos are kind of insignificant, except when the afternoon sun hits that brickwork. They're really quite beautiful then. This shot is from the little parking area by the "gun".

Ruidoso Bill

It's the old stables in Fort Stanton . . . cattycorner from the post office. Most of the time, those silos are kind of insignificant, except when the afternoon sun hits that brickwork. They're really quite beautiful then. This shot is from the little parking area by the "gun".

Almost look like ceramic tile, again very nice.

I keep getting ideas for future shooting.

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Almost look like ceramic tile, again very nice.

I keep getting ideas for future shooting.

Thanks, Bill. I'm happy to share.
I would really like to get inside that little old church in Fort Stanton. Right now the afternoon light is so beautiful in that area. I wonder who to get permission from? The door is locked.

fotojack

Thanks, Bill. I'm happy to share.
I would really like to get inside that little old church in Fort Stanton. Right now the afternoon light is so beautiful in that area. I wonder who to get permission from? The door is locked.

Perhaps the City Councillors or whatever they're called there would be the ones to approach, Helene. Or is there a local diocese there that would be able to give you the info you need.

Ruidoso Bill

Perhaps the City Councillors or whatever they're called there would be the ones to approach, Helene. Or is there a local diocese there that would be able to give you the info you need.

It's not a place that has a government. Ownership has been passed around, no one wants the expense of upkeep.

ohkphoto

Snow White
that's quite the picture! Love it! Excellent post processing in HDR. wow again!

Thanks, Jack! I had fun with this one . . . did this one in photoshop, could not get the same effect in Photomatix.

Amanda1515

speical2.jpg

Shot this yesterday of my friend...isn't she cute.....I really liked the muted tones on her...Amanda

Browncoat

Week one is pretty much shot in the butt, gang...one down, one to go! There are great shots in this thread and I have some definite front-runners in mind for the competition. Keep up the good work, everyone.

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_5022.jpg

TAGGER

Sorry on the quality on this one didn't have time to set up for it, was lucky to even get a shot off. Good thing I always keep my camera in rapid fire. Guess that's one way of getting the word out JDEG.

Status
Not open for further replies.