Shutter failure on my D750 this morning.

Danno

When I got my refurbished D7200 it shipped quickly via UPS, but it required a signature because of the value. Thought it was worth mentioning.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
When I got my refurbished D7200 it shipped quickly via UPS, but it required a signature because of the value. Thought it was worth mentioning.

When my D600 was sent in for repair to Nikon, it didn't require a signature any of the times. However, when I ordered my Nikon bodies new from dealers, those generally did require one.

Danno

When my D600 was sent in for repair to Nikon, it didn't require a signature any of the times. However, when I ordered my Nikon bodies new from dealers, those generally did require one.
I got my 7200 directly from Nikon. Not sure why they would handle things differently.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Blacktop

Got an email and a UPS tracking number. Dolly will be arriving tomorrow. This is pretty good. 10 day turnaround.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Glad I have my trusty D7100 as backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't forgotten the fiasco I had with my D600. I received a refund for that. My one year warranty is up in mid-May so I may wait until closer to that time.