Server move!

ShallowShannon

For some reason the like button and reply with quote isn't working for me. May not have anything to do with the change but they seemed to work last night. Also if I preview post what I wrote disappears

Pretzel

Can upload pics, and did with a few on my 365, but it's forcing me to do so 1 at a time. Used to be able to upload (or queue) quite a few at a time... Not crucial, but a nice convenience as it saves a lot of clicks!

And don't apologize to US, jdeg. We're grateful for and in awe of all the work you put in to keep this site running for us!

RockyNH_RIP

Can upload pics, and did with a few on my 365, but it's forcing me to do so 1 at a time. Used to be able to upload (or queue) quite a few at a time... Not crucial, but a nice convenience as it saves a lot of clicks!

And don't apologize to US, jdeg. We're grateful for and in awe of all the work you put in to keep this site running for us!

Mine is the same as yours Pretzel!

Pat in NH

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Was that happening about an hour ago?

sent from my phone

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I haven't received any email notifications for subscribed threads and PM's since the switch.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Are you trying to upload to the gallery? If so, go to your album, click on Upload Images just above the yellow sub-albums and you'll get the old upload of five.

Have not tried a direct upload. Let me see if it works for me.

D7000_000897.jpg

It did