Server move!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Photo uploader is fudged up again and the window to change the size and position is all greyed out and can't be used.

Did you work this out yet? This happened to me yesterday, somehow got switched to Flash Upload Page. Change to Standard Upload Page.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
The only thing I changed is the server that some files are located on and enabled the flash uploader in the gallery to see if it works.

The location of the files I changed should not have any effect on viewing photos. If anything the page would be text only and no formatting.

sent from my phone

pictaker64

I get the grayed out picture resizer if I try to resize on the page.I have to go to advanced and then it works fine.I have no problem with the extra step,just giving peeps a work around to try if they have problems ;)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Ummm. I'll see if I can filter that in Google adsense

sent from my phone

The ad was there again today. Don't want any newbies to be deceived into thinking they should download the program. I was logged into my account, too.

View Messages.jpg

When clicking on the above link, the following page comes up:

view messages 2.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
The ad was there again today. Don't want any newbies to be deceived into thinking they should download the program. I was logged into my account, too.
Wow, that's intrusive. Their goal is to get you to click on it - I guess it worked. I blocked the ad through Google. Let me know if it shows up again.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow, that's intrusive. Their goal is to get you to click on it - I guess it worked. I blocked the ad through Google. Let me know if it shows up again.

I just got that ad.

Edit - don't know if you need to know, but I was in the gallery, uploading photos.

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This ad showed up again now. First I came to the Home page, and it was there. So I went to my profile (so I could find this thread to report it), and there it was again. It was on at least 4 different web pages while trying to find the link to this thread.