Post Your Fuji X Images

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Sunrise this morning at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Rehoboth Sunrise.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Few long exposure shots I did today. This is one of the benefits of mirrorless. You can put any ND filter on a lens and you can still see what you are shooting. I did a few with the 18-50 and some with my Sigma 10-20 (nikon mount + adapter) on a tripod.

_DSF8623.jpg

_DSF8627.jpg

_DSF8662.jpg

_DSF8670.jpg

_DSF8673.jpg

Blacktop

Few long exposure shots I did today. This is one of the benefits of mirrorless. You can put any ND filter on a lens and you can still see what you are shooting. I did a few with the 18-50 and some with my Sigma 10-20 (nikon mount + adapter) on a tripod.

View attachment 231063

View attachment 231064

View attachment 231065

View attachment 231066

View attachment 231067

Is that a Nikon 85mm in a few of those shots? If it is are you using an adapter, and if yes, does it effect the IQ?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Is that a Nikon 85mm in a few of those shots? If it is are you using an adapter, and if yes, does it effect the IQ?
The shots marquee 85mm were done with the Sigma 10-20. I just forgot to change the settings in the "non Fuji" lens menu.
The adapter is just a hollow tube to make up for the different lenses focal points. It does absolutely NOT affect the IQ.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Laurie and I visited Christmas markets in Germany and France in mid-December. A couple of favorite images below. More available in this thread.

munichxmascrowd-jpg.7118

riquewihr-jpg.7011

musee-dart-moderne-et-contemporain-de-strasbourg-jpg.7122

Last edited:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Spent last week-end in my hometown of Chicago with my wife. We lucked into a rare January 57°F/14°C sunny day. We visited the much loved "Cloudscape" sculpture referred to as "The Bean" which is a huge tourist and local favorite in Millennium Park.

EJD 2017 52 Week 3.jpg

Under The Bean.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Been a while since I posted any Fuji images here. A fisheye view of the Hoover Dam from over the summer and one from Burano, Italy last month.

HooverDam.jpg

Burano.jpg