Post Your Fuji X Images

Osantacruz

I shot these with an x100t. Handy to carry in a small bag or large coat pocket, but still use my D800 or D750 way more.

DSCF3547.jpgDSCF3554.jpgDSCF3559.jpgDSCF3564-Edit.jpgDSCF3586.jpg

Englischdude

ive not been out and about much lately due to the weather and have been waiting for a chance to get to grips with my new X-E2!! got the family to play model today to try a little high key. I am very pleased with the results, this is a great camera and I am so happy I made this choice.

1 x speedlight aimed at the wall behind
1 x speedlight through a brolli
As I have no way to remotely trigger the speedlights at the moment (I am looking how to use my yongnuo 603's), I used the on-board flash in commander mode to fire the speedlights as slaves.

What really bugged me was the fact that as I was using lights the exposure for ambient resulted in a dark EVF so composition was hit and miss, until I found the setting to turn off exposure preview..... after the shoot of course!

dscf0042_02.jpg

dscf0028_01.jpg

Last edited:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Three image bracket HDRs created using Aurora HDR. Captures at the Valley of Fire State Park outside Las Vegas, Nevada.

VoFBestXT1HDR_01.jpg

VoFBestXT1HDR_02.jpg

VoFBestXT1HDR_03.jpg

VoFBestXT1HDR_04.jpg

VoFBestXT1HDR_05.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
A few low light examples from last night using the XF 18-55mm/f2.8-4 and XF 23mm/f1.4. I was using Auto ISO and they vary between 400 up to 2000.

Night_01.jpg

Night_02.jpg

Night_03.jpg

Night_04.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Three image bracket HDRs created using Aurora HDR. Captures at the Valley of Fire State Park outside Las Vegas, Nevada.

A few more captured at Valley of Fire State Park; non-HDR.

A lot more images made with both my X-T1 and my wife's Nikon 1 J5 are viewable here: Valley of Fire - Google Photos I also made a couple in camera panos with the Fuji which seriously surprised me in quality.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Playing around with my new to me X-E2 and 23mm using the puppy as a subject. Not the best image as she was sitting in my lap.

I'm calling this "I got my eye on you!"

MillieEye2.jpg

Englischdude

Took a quick walk today to try out the new 50-230 lens which i received from fuji free as part of the special offer they had till jan 11th. What a great lens!

dscf0522_01.jpg

dscf0535_01.jpg

dscf0542_01.jpg

dscf0500_01.jpg

Englischdude

hahaha,

had some fun this weekend and thought I would try to reproduce a famous photo. could be a good idea for a new thread "reproduce famous images".

Had great fun, grew the 5 day beard especially ;););)

dscf0612.jpg

AC016

nice pic. where is this?

Thanks. I took the photo from Gatineau, Quebec. The river you see, is the Ottawa River and the bridge, is the Alexandra Bridge. The buildings to the right of the bridge, up on the cliff, is our Parliament, which is in Ottawa, Ontario.