Post Your Fuji X Images

Englischdude

Thanks. I took the photo from Gatineau, Quebec. The river you see, is the Ottawa River and the bridge, is the Alexandra Bridge. The buildings to the right of the bridge, up on the cliff, is our Parliament, which is in Ottawa, Ontario.

i am surprised. with the church spires it almost looks european!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware sunrise from Saturday morning.

RehobothNF_06.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Earrings for sale in a street stall near the famous Old Bridge in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Earrings.jpg

The Church of the Assumption on Lake Bled Island, Slovenia.

Bled Island.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Some Fuji X-E2 images done with an Canon FD adapter and my old Canon 85mm 1.8. This is such a great lens. I'm so glad I can use it again.

_DSF5119 copy.jpg

_DSF5121.jpg

_DSF5127.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
What's for dinner. Fresh bio salad with strawberries and poppyseed vinaigrette. Having no mirror to shake the camera is a huge help in getting SHARP hand held photos. And the fact that Fuji lenses are sharp.

_DSF6325.jpg

_DSF6327.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Morning in the garden. X-E2, nikon lens adapter, 20mm extension tube and Nikkor 28-80 zoom.

_DSF6854.jpg

_DSF6857.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Two more shots from my bicycle ride this morning with the X-10. Pano in advance mode set to 120 degrees.

_DSF7381.jpg

_DSF7385.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
The hurricane never showed up last weekend on the Jersey shore. Captured a few images Sunday morning checking out the waves including this one with crazy reflections on the beach from a flock of starling type birds. X-T1 and XF 18-55mm.

Avalon_01.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Not the best image content, but a quick test over the back fence last night at ISO 25600, shutter priority with the X-T2 and kit 18-55mm. JPEG SOOC, resized in OS X Preview.

_DSF4336.jpg