New Forum

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes, I just need to find the files. I had them on a drive that failed, then files on the old server were deleted, and the backup drive failed. Fun!
@jdeg I was able to get this from the Internet Wayback Machine site.
nikonites_logo.png

Needa

Challenge Team
Anyone preferring the blue color scheme can set it back here unfortunately it also removes the logo. Default is the old colors.

Screenshot from 2023-01-31 11-58-03.png

wev

Contributor
I'm seeing a dark olive green, not the black that I remember. Anyone else see that color? It's visible on both my calibrated computer and my phone.
All that should be black (banner, text, buttons) are dark olive on all my devices

Bikerbrent

Yes, I prefer seeing the Nikonites logo. The 52,52,5 color is OK, but it would be nice if we could edit the colors our self, but I can live without it.

BF Hammer

I'm seeing a dark olive green, not the black that I remember. Anyone else see that color? It's visible on both my calibrated computer and my phone.
Agree, it is not fully black on my PC and phone. I would have said brown, but dark olive maybe fits the description. If I activate Windows PowerToys color picker, the black lens part of the Nikonites logo reads a proper "000000" hex value for pure black, but the banner is "333300" hex. Different color. If I printed it out on a color printer I bet the differences would jump out at everybody.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Seriously???????
Me, too. Perhaps the forum doesn't display for everyone exactly the same, but this is what I see. I layered both images into one Photoshop file, and when I cropped, both colors got cropped at the same time. The view with the Nikonites logo has more color at the top due to the logo itself (just an observation).

Nikonites green.png
Nikonites blue.png

blackstar

Yes.... If it doesn't... all it took was 10 minutes to rule it out as a solution.
Fred, your last posting (above) regarding my inability to receive notification emails ended the quest in unblocking from the ATT blacklist with no resolution. Now surprisingly after 5 months of zero notification emails received, a few days ago Nikonites notification emails suddenly appeared in my mailbox! Have no idea what had gone on. Thought maybe jdeg had done something to get Nikonites out of att blacklist? AW, now happy Nikonite!