My Nikon D810 Shots

Krs_2007

Yea, I here if that if you are not spot on with that camera it will let you know. Still kind of pondering it myself, just not in a big hurry at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Phillydog1958

Yea, I here if that if you are not spot on with that camera it will let you know. Still kind of pondering it myself, just not in a big hurry at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yea, she can be slight bit unforgiving, but you've got skills. You'd do well. Go for it!

Phillydog1958

Shooting as much as possible . . . Winter is comin' (Game of Thrones reference -- One of the best shows on TV)

Attachments

• Castledeck.jpg
    Castledeck.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Castleruins.jpg
    Castleruins.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 232
  • Castleruinslong.jpg
    Castleruinslong.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Castletower.jpg
    Castletower.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 198
  • HaHabridge2.jpg
    HaHabridge2.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 188
  • HaHabridge3.jpg
    HaHabridge3.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 206
  • HaHabridge45.jpg
    HaHabridge45.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 204
  • HaHabridgeint.jpg
    HaHabridgeint.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 218
  • HaHabridgeint4.jpg
    HaHabridgeint4.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 213
  • HaHascape.jpg
    HaHascape.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Ozarkcolors.jpg
    Ozarkcolors.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Ozarklake.jpg
    Ozarklake.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Ozarkscspe2.jpg
    Ozarkscspe2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Ozarksscape.jpg
    Ozarksscape.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Postoffice.jpg
    Postoffice.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Postofficehwy.jpg
    Postofficehwy.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Phillydog1958

These are various shots of the Lake of the Ozarks and Ha Ha Tonka State Park in "The Show Me State" of Missouri. I've included shots of the old post office. I've also included shots of the popular castle ruins. Ha Ha Tonka features a natural bridge with a cavelike interior. I love the colors of this time of year. It's as if we see nature's last-ditch effort to fight off death and attempt to survive.

Last edited:

Phillydog1958

EstesPark4.jpg

EstesPark2.jpg

Estes Park Lake and various Colorado shots.

Attachments

• EstesPark1.jpg
    EstesPark1.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Rockies4.jpg
    Rockies4.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Rockies3.jpg
    Rockies3.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Rockies2.jpg
    Rockies2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 136
  • The Rockies1.jpg
    The Rockies1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Please try to insert a line break between your pictures when you post multiple pictures. Otherwise, your series of pictures are really confusing.

To do so, you might have to click on the "go advance" tab in the bottom right of the reply window. This will then open a dialog box where you have to scroll to the lower box, get in there and insert the line breaks.

The other way is: While your pictures are uploading, right after each of them shows completed with a check mark in the uploading window, press your "return" key. This will insert the line break.

Your posts will be better.

Phillydog1958

Please try to insert a line break between your pictures when you post multiple pictures. Otherwise, your series of pictures are really confusing.

To do so, you might have to click on the "go advance" tab in the bottom right of the reply window. This will then open a dialog box where you have to scroll to the lower box, get in there and insert the line breaks.

The other way is: While your pictures are uploading, right after each of them shows completed with a check mark in the uploading window, press your "return" key. This will insert the line break.

Your posts will be better.

Thanks for the good advice.

Phillydog1958

Ran into a 'dillo today . . .

Dillo1.jpg

Dillo5.jpg

Attachments

• Dillo2.jpg
    Dillo2.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 264
  • Dillo3.jpg
    Dillo3.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Dillo4.jpg
    Dillo4.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Ruidoso Bill

Very nice shots, when I went FX I started with a D700, added a D800 and now the D810. Just sold the D700 and staying with the D800 & 810. The one major thing I noticed was the D810 is a more quiet shutter. the D800 sounded the same as my D700. I also keep the 24-70 on one of the bodies all the time. I have been trying the Tamron 150-600 on the D810 and it is an awesome combo. I have never felt the 36mp sensor added to the difficulty in using the cameras, I shoot the same as I always have.

Last edited:

Phillydog1958

Very nice shots, when I went FX I started with a D700, added a D800 and now the D810. Just sold the D700 and staying with the D800 & 810. The one major thing I noticed was the D810 is a more quiet shutter. the D800 sounded the same as my D700. I also keep the 24-70 on one of the bodies all the time. I have been trying the Tamron 150-600 on the D810 and it is an awesome combo. I have never felt the 36mp sensor added to the difficulty in using the cameras, I shoot the same as I always have.

Thanks and way to go, Bill. Congrats on your D810. I almost always have my 24-70 on my D810, also. It's match made in heaven. ;) I'm hearing more and more great things about the Tamron 150-600mm. What are you shooting with your Tamron? Wildlife? Birds?

Phillydog1958

I just clicked on your page. I like your bird shots . . . Well done.

Ruidoso Bill

Those were mostly shot with my D700 or D800 and a 50-500 sigma which I just sold, haven't done much serious with the tamron, just got it so just walking around and shooting anything I see (new lens syndrome) but so far it is much sharper handheld than my sigma (non os) was on a tripod. Taking it to Alaska this summer and San Diego next month, should get something more serious than my neighbors deck.