Monument Rocks L.jpg

Monument Rocks K.jpg

Monument Rocks J.jpg

Monument Rocks I.jpg

Monument Rocks C.jpg

Monument Rocks B.jpg

Monument Rocks A.jpg

oldsalt

Hey Phillydog - where about were the shots of the weatherworn rocks taken ?, looks like a very interesting part of the world... great shots....
cheers

Phillydog1958

Hey Phillydog - where about were the shots of the weatherworn rocks taken ?, looks like a very interesting part of the world... great shots....
cheers

Thanks Oldsalt. This was collected from Wikipedia: Monument Rocks (also Chalk Pyramids) are a series of large chalk formations in Gove County, Kansas, rich in fossils. It is a National Natural Landmark. It was the first landmark chosen by the US Department of the Interior as a national natural landmark. The chalk formations reach a height of up to 70 ft. and include formations such as buttes and arches. The carbonate deposits were laid down during the Cretaceous Period in what was then the Western Interior Seaway, which split the continent of North America into two landmasses. They are estimated to have been formed 80 million years ago.

Suramini

Hi phill thanks for your great shots.
Please tell me can i use extention tube for nikkor 24-70 vr on my nikon d810 for macrophotography.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wornish

Hi phill thanks for your great shots.
Please tell me can i use extention tube for nikkor 24-70 vr on my nikon d810 for macrophotography.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Nikonites.

Why not introduce yourself here

http://nikonites.com/new-member-introductions/#axzz3yTGaRpAi

The answer to your question is yes. Depending on the type of extension tube you might loose the ability to autofocus and have to manually focus.