My 2012 365 attempt!

Mis Adam

3 31 12 couple from my mini shoot yesterday.
033112 (400)txturvib.jpg033112 (449)text.jpg
This one was a blast. If you cant change the weather put it to work for you.
It was so windy yesterday so we used it as a prop.
033112 (30)bw ort.jpg
Such a beautiful mommy to be.

Mis Adam

Never tried this before but I wanted a chocolate dipped strawberry so bad, and this the closest I could get with out leaving home for one. not to bad I must say! :p MMMMM!
DSC_0008.jpg

Mis Adam

4/4/12 6:45 AM MST and this is what I saw. So beautiful. I love a good morning and good timing to be able to catch a sunrise.
4 4 12 (17).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mis Adam

You will have to post one, just for temptation purposes. :D. I do believe I need to try that. uh sounds gross, but today I tried the whole salty sweet thing with nuttella and pistachios. LOL it was so good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eye-level

Banned
You need to make some more of those chocolate covered strawberries and take them to your pregnant friend! She will be your best friend then! :)

Mis Adam

4/5/12
Tonight's dinner. Honduras Taco with out the taco part, so I guess its more of a casserole thingy.
It sure is yummy though.( carrots, cabbage, green peppers, onion,garlic, chicken and brown rice) with a pickle cabbage (cabbage, cilantro, and lime juice) usually we eat this in a tortilla, burrito style but this time I chose to go with out and just use the rice.

DSC_0017.jpg

Mis Adam

ewww! yeah no, not that daring. I wouldnt want to ruin those two good things. I will admit I did get a scoop of that before the yogurt for dessert

Last edited:

Mis Adam

my 365 for 4 7 12. this one was on the fly grab and shoot today I am gonna try to get a much better shot if the dog it ready to play.

DSC_0025.jpg

Mis Adam

Glad it made you laugh. Thanks! the poor puppy did not want to play. it was the first time it met me. I plan on trying again today.

Mis Adam

shots for 4/8/12, 4/9/12, 4/10/12
This is my hubby's cat BoBo(the clown) she waits in the kitchen to beg for treats she loves them. after she has begged for it and sits pretty she will then rub her head and upper back across the treat before she takes it from him. She is so silly and does this every night.
DSC_0008.JPG

This branch is from a quaking aspen tree. We found on our nature walk, its branches were full of these weird bulb like bumps. there is one that was cracked open almost as if something had hatched from it.
DSC_0044.JPG
As for this shot it is my maple tree, I decided to mess with the 50mm 1.4 today and it sure was fun. I love the effects I get from it.

DSC_0070.JPG