My 2012 365 attempt!

Mis Adam

Post for March 11, 2012
Found this Mushroom growing on an old tree stump.
DSC_0036.JPGDSC_0044.JPGDSC_0049.JPG
Trying to shoot through the wire fence and the weed is a little tough to maneuver one handed (camera in one hand and holding the weeds back angle lens like a pool stick bank shot off the fence hole.)

Last edited:

Mis Adam

Post for March 17, 2012
I went to the ST. Patrick's parade and was surrounded by zombies. posted my favorite four since I'm way behind. LOL I know SLACKER!!!!
DSC_0298bnw.jpgDSC_0305bnw.jpgDSC_02821.jpgDSC_02871bnw.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
Misti it looks like you have a pretty good eye for B&W...I like how you are shooting the darker subjects against pretty light backgrounds...very good! A+

The mushroom shots are pretty decent too...I shot a mushroom today myself.

Mis Adam

Any side effects from that mushroom shoot. :wink-new:. Thank you on the Black and Whites I am just starting to get a little more into it and I love how certain ones just scream out to you to covert them.

Mis Adam

My photo for 3/19/12 was of my nieces family. not a great turn out since I forgot to check the in camera setting, it was set on auto and ISO at 800, agh! talk about a crappy 8x10 print. It is a tad out of focus but it was sure fun to play with the kids..and its great practice.
DSC_0032-001.jpg

My photo for the 3/20/12 day was a peep'en good time. Easter is my favorite candy holiday since every color is pastel and pretty like flowers. That and it just plain makes me smile.

DSC_0054.jpg

Two of my favorite things about spring is blue skies and spring blossoms.
3/22/12 apricot blossom
DSC_0066.jpgDSC_0070.jpg

Mis Adam

3 25 12
I can sneak up on them and no matter how quiet and still I am the minute the lens comes out they fly away. I'm super convinced that Utah birds hate their photos taken.
but it sure is fun trying.
DSC_0122.jpgDSC_0124.jpg

Mis Adam

I will for sure try that next time. I was at the great salt lake and its right next to the freeway so I think traffic played a roll as well. but I plan to head out again and I will be
equiped with bird seed. Thanks for the Tip never thought about food DUH the simple things right.

Mis Adam

There is one thing in life I truly love and that would be spring. The sky was so beautiful and blue painted with streaks of clouds and there is just nothing that compares.
Here is my 365 today with spring and a touch of sky.
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

All three are from a very awkward bending and and looking up at the same time. but I got all three of my favorites in one shot. the clouds, spring flowers and the moon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mis Adam

uh yes actually I did after the fact, :p . I had a funny duh moment. It was fun trying to see if I could still be that flexible with out falling over .:rolleyes:.