My 2012 365 attempt!

Mis Adam

super fun photo shoot practice tonight.

DSC_00071tag.jpg

Mis Adam

Who knew using your favorite toy could be thought of as work. Sunday was a beautiful day the sun was shining and it was not cold nor was there and artic wind like the past several days.
Winter play time, a sunny day and I have the clean the snow off the car window but first I must take a shot at what I see and a maternity shoot with a dear friend.
1 22 12 029.JPG1 22 12 008.JPG1 22 12 121.jpg

Last edited:

Mis Adam

I'm a little behind.

1 22 12 335title.jpg headed home one night and spotted this guy looking over what is left of the valley. This is in an area where new homes are taking over.
DSC_0342comp.jpgspotted this guy today in the neighbors tree.

Mis Adam

Lemon herb rice, Caprese salad, and Mahi Mahi (seasoned with garlic and herb (by McCormick), butter, and lemon slices) served with a side of mango peach salsa. so so yummy.

DSC_0003comp.jpg

Mis Adam

Thanks Kim, I cant wait to share. It has a jogging trail that takes you further back in the gully. I'm super excited for spring.

Mis Adam

Today my family and I made our way to Delta Utah for the snow geese, I was a little disappointed that they are not all there yet. I will not be able to make it for the festival which is next weekend so I made the trip a week early in hopes of free range photography and good shots. Here are the best two that I could get. I don't think the geese were feeling photogenic today considering they wanted nothing to do with the beach area. Also I was wondering if someone might know why I ended up getting a little vignetting with my ND8 filter. Thank you all or viewing my photos and all your feed back it is greatly appreciated.
2 18 12 snow geese (41).JPG

2 18 12 snow geese (33)copy adjust.jpg

Mis Adam

#23 and #24
This is not exactly a 365 but the thought it there, mine is more like a 365 in training. LOL!
We Went to Dallas for a Military conference and had a blast. Here are just a few shots from the trip.
some of these are from the Hotel we stayed at, very gorgeous and full of art.
DSC_0038_edited-1.JPGDSC_01251.jpg
DSC_01421.jpgDSC_01171.jpgThis is an actual piece of the Berlin Wall

The next ones are from the Dallas Aquarium
DSC_0278edit.jpgDSC_0295_edited-1.JPGDSC_03071.jpg

these are the photos from the 23rd and the 24th of February.

Mis Adam

3 10 12 365
Yesterday was a spring fever day. I ventured out to one of my favorite parks I love to visit in any season, there is always something that will catch your eye. any given day you will find at the least 5 Photographers at work.
Today was all about something interesting and imaginative and something beautiful.

DSC_0039-1.JPGDSC_0099-1.JPG