John*Thomas 2014 365 thread

Capture.JPG

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Then I guess I shouldn't post this for my area.

Forecast

• 82° 63° Today
  • 82° 66° Tomorrow
  • 77° 64° Wednesday
  • 74° 65° Thursday
  • 77° 69° Friday

john*thomas

Off today and tomorrow but still coooooold so I might as well do something inside.

001 (684x1024).jpg

An amazing coincidence. My first batch of home brewed beer was ready to test today also. A little sweet for my tastes but not too bad for a first effort.

Off today and tomorrow but still coooooold so I might as well do something inside.

View attachment 69602

An amazing coincidence. My first batch of home brewed beer was ready to test today also. A little sweet for my tastes but not too bad for a first effort.

Did you know that your counter tops were missing? We recently remodeled out kitchen and the new cabinets had been installed and the granite had not. I put odds and ends plywood on the counters and told my wife that it was going to be three months till the granite was going to be installed. I did get in trouble.

john*thomas

Did you know that your counter tops were missing? We recently remodeled out kitchen and the new cabinets had been installed and the granite had not. I put odds and ends plywood on the counters and told my wife that it was going to be three months till the granite was going to be installed. I did get in trouble.

If they aren't back tomorrow I'll be in trouble. To be delivered between 9 and 1. :D

WE finished most of out kitchen except for the paint and that was delayed for almost a year while we got contractors to build the addition to the kitchen. Got all that finished this month and the wife decided she want something else added to the kitchen. A built in desk and cabinets in the one blank space left.

It never ends.

john*thomas

It did warm up here a bit. Got to around 32. But.......I did get the counter tops in and worked today getting everything hooked up. Only two trips to Lowe's and no leaks on the first try so I was happy. I thought about going out and getting a few shots but broke out the home brew instead (sitting on top of the new counter top). I'll be staying in.

002 (695x1024).jpg

Day 30

john*thomas

More than one tonight. My twin sons fighting in the Toughman Contest. Both in Yellow. One won one didn't. These are just real quick to get in for today.

006 (1024x684).jpg013 (735x1024).jpg028 (884x1024).jpg029 (854x1024).jpg

Day 31

john*thomas

Maybe I'll get to another pic today but as you can tell in the pic above we had no snow on the ground yesterday. I wake up to this.

001 (1024x684).jpg

We don't normally get this much snow and cold weather.

Day 34