JoeLewisPhoto's Picture Thread

JoeLewisPhotography

Re: Project 365 - 2011 JoeLewisPhoto

Jack - No CPL...in fact, no filter at all. Shame on me, I know. lol. Its actually HDR...just a very mild one. Just enough to bring out the colors in the sky and other areas. a CPL is on my list for this lens (Sigma 10-20), but those 77mm filters are pricey. Soon enough. Then I wont have to rely on so much post processing...

Jen - yep, a tad bit of me is visible. I photoshopped most of me out so it wasn't SO obvious. Would have went the distance with it, but just didn't have the time.

To all others - Thanks for the compliments!

JoeLewisPhotography

014/365

This is my other cat....her name is Pizda (my mother named her...and it's fitting, believe me...Polish folk should know the meaning)...Shes a calico, and I got her as a kitten on my 12th birthday. She will be 22 this year.

365014.jpg

JoeLewisPhotography

017/365

Still under the weather. An speaking of weather, Mother nature can take this crazy amount of white stuff she dropped here, and stick it where the sun don't shine....oh wait...she did. Nevermind. Anyhoo...this is what I came up with today.

365017.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White

An speaking of weather, Mother nature can take this crazy amount of white stuff she dropped here, and stick it where the sun don't shine....oh wait...she did

Joe, you crack me up! Good exposure on that light. Hope you feel better soon!

JoeLewisPhotography

Thanks ladies!

018/365

I am going to revisit this one on a clear, dry night. The picture looks a bit noisy, but it isn't...it was actually snowing pretty good when I took it.

365018.jpg

JoeLewisPhotography

Thanks Jack! I tried 3 other combos and for the conditions this is what worked. I really didn't want that long of an exposure as I was getting better results at lower speeds. Lack of traffic forced it for the long light trails though.

JoeLewisPhotography

019/365

This was a church inside a castle at the old Fort Niagara. This building, as well as the entire fort was amazing and well preserved. This dates back to the late 1700's and early 1800's. Was pretty amazing seeing how they lived, the weaponry etc. We even got a demonstration on how to shoot a musket lol. I had so many great shots too choose from...but I picked this one. I will update with a link to see a few more from today.

(PS, the light bulbs are not original lol)

(You can go HERE for the rest of the pics from today.)

FN013.jpg

Last edited: