Holiday Assignment/Challenge Dec 15th-Jan 6th NEW RULES APPLY READ FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carroll

Here's my third entry. Not very festive, but very real, almost too real to be true:

DOF looks to be about two feet! LOL

Very appropriate for the season...good one!

Try standing over to one side or the other, or varying the pressure between heels and toes, and sometimes it reads lighter! :topsy_turvy:

Rick M

Winter on the Farm,

HDR winter farm-3.jpg

Lscha

Apparently, the best looking grandpa in the whole, wide, world got a present. Turned out to be a smoker. He used it to make 'Bacon Explosion' today.

553962_579358622079786_602228267_n.jpg

cdly

DSC_0753.JPG
this is my second entry. all research says to NOT pose everyone at Christmas gatherings, but I couldn't resist. The great-nephews really had a wonderful time, so naturally the rest of us did too! Claire couldn't keep up though...

cdly

DSC_0787_01.JPG
Until next year... I was trying to do the Selective Color in Effects, but dear Husband decided it was time to go feed, so this is the image you get. Decorations ready to be boxed up for next year. Happy new year to all. (any and all quick tips appreciated!)

Mike150

The Myans blew it on Dec 21... Christmas ended on Ded 25... It's Time To Party.
A short bit of time after this shot, I dropped a ball as a reward for poor Dakota after having endured this harassment.

Dak.jpg

My only entry for this contest because I couldn't get out for just photographs. All I shot was family celebrations and I don't post those shots.

RickSawThat

wilson_family2_bw.jpg

Holidays are all about family. Here is a self family portrait where I used the 10 sec timer so I could be included. (I'm on the lower left)

omaho5

This could be WAY beyond me as a new guy....I may give it a try. I must try to figure out how to post pics first.

Status
Not open for further replies.