Holiday Assignment/Challenge Dec 15th-Jan 6th NEW RULES APPLY READ FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrit

Ok... I'll jump in here with my new Christmas present.

DSC_0019.JPG

wysiwyg

My third and final entry - Christmas Dude - I couldn't leave the little fella out of this competition could I ?

christmasdude.jpg

Last edited:

LynnetteWeldy

Good evening. I am an newbie n here Secret Midnight Meetings Beneath The Tree.jpg
and welcome both compliments and courteous constructive guidance. I am not certain if I should have but I re-sized the picture to make it smaller.
My First submission.

cdly

DSC_0661.JPG
I haven't had time to really jump into this contest, so I will post my favorite snapshot of the holidays. My granddaughter in her Christmas dress, being very studious.

Lizzy Davis

New member, but recently took a photo that seems appropriate for this assignment! Took an evening walk to enjoy some Christmas lights and went a little abstract.
happy-holidays.jpg

cdly

Impossible to tell but they are making sugar for you on Christmas Day 2012....
557530_577702042245444_851359761_n.jpg
[
are they making sugar from beets???? I met my husband while working in a sugar beet factory. LOVE the aroma it produces, brings back memories of my childhood since Dad worked there... Although our factory looked quite different.

Lscha

The sugar is made from beets. The 'aroma' is considered slightly offensive to some, but I like it too. Sebewaing has a huge operation that begins in October and runs 24/7 until February or March.

Status
Not open for further replies.