GQ's Photo Adventure

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Our annual New Year Celebration. Normally, the Japanese goes on Holiday vacation right after Christmas and ends around 1 week after New Year. We celebrate the coming of the the New Year in our work. The top Navy Brass here in Japan participated in breaking the cask of the "Sake". By the end of the celebration, just about everybody have drank every ounce of the Sake. :very_drunk: Cheers!

SRF New Year2014 073 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

SRF New Year2014 074 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

SRF New Year2014 075 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

SRF New Year2014 076 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

SRF New Year2014 312 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

BackdoorArts

I might get some heat on this but I am posting images from non-Nikon cameras.

1. Iphone with noise reduction.

Do you find the noise reduction on the iPhone helps you hear conversations better when you're in the middle of a carnival? ;)

Hey, post 'em if you got 'em!!

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Do you find the noise reduction on the iPhone helps you hear conversations better when you're in the middle of a carnival? ;)

Hey, post 'em if you got 'em!!

LOL! :very_drunk: Cheers!

i wanted to take my Dslr with me but I was over ruled. The iPhone had a lot of "noise" so I just had to increase the contrast and apply Topaz de noise. ;)

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I saw these two lovely ladies and I asked them if I could take their picture. Ofcourse, they said yes. I couldn't resist taking their picture. They look so elegant and colourful.

D3s with Nikon 28mm f1.8G

Kimono by gqtuazon, on Flickr

RockyNH_RIP

Nice & colorful... you need to chop that guys head out of her shoulder!! :) There are times I want to take a picture like that but have yet gotten the nerve to ask! :)

Pat in NH