Frustrated to the brink of smashing camera :D

Blacktop

Yes I do small steps right now. I jumped in way too fast :D at the start figuring my pics would be outstanding at the start :eek:

Usually that's what happens when you move to a different cam. Your shots will pretty much look the same as before, or even worse. Then once you start learning how to use the new cam, things improve.

SFMOEOC :encouragement: (speaking from my own experience, of course.)

Kevin H

Not frustrated any more :D

Not a shot I like but one to show the detail

Not cropped

Pleas click on them to see bigger pic :D

Cropped for detail

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Glad to hear you got it worked out [MENTION=10762]Kevin H[/MENTION] The only bad part of you getting it worked out is that I was hoping you would really get disappointed with it and sell it to me CHEAP! Ha! All kidding aside, enjoy your camera/lens combo.

mikew_RIP

Ive come to the conclusion that cameras mess you about until they decide if they like you or not,mine has been making basic mistakes,i know its not my doing :D

Horoscope Fish

Ive come to the conclusion that cameras mess you about until they decide if they like you or not,mine has been making basic mistakes,i know its not my doing :D
I notice in these last several shots you are keeping the shutter speed up, if not twice the focal length at least one and half times, which I would bet is helping a great deal.

mikew_RIP

Been changing mode a lot, for the last year i have used auto ISO but been trying shutter and aperture priority again,this has led to me getting confused on occasion and making mistakes,you know how it is when your changes have become second nature,normally leading to under exposure,think i have settled on aperture priority.
I actually want to find the lowest shutter speed for a given subject,so i can stop down to f8 or 9 and use the lowest possible ISO,the trouble is ime not getting long enough at one go due to the poor weather we have had for a few weeks now.