DT's Project 365 for 2013

DTigga

Thanks Whitelight. Been crazy busy at work with the move and the first week. Settled down now so will try and catch up soon.

DTigga

Day 143

It was my birthday and 1 day before the big move. No time to celebrate, let alone get a decent photo.
This is a football ground near my local train station. I was up early enough to just catch the sunrise.
Sunrise.jpg

DTigga

Day 144

The day of the big move finally came and I left especially early to get a head-start. On my way I drove past Etihad Stadium and thought I would jump out of the car and take a quick snap.
Stadium sky.jpg

Last edited:

DTigga

Day 145

Finished up at the office on Saturday late. My football team was playing and instead of being at the ground, I got to see the stadium lights from my office window.
Dreamtime at the G.jpg

Last edited:

DTigga

Day 147​

First day in the new building and what first caught my eye was the reflection of the sunrise on the opposing building. To me it almost looked like hieroglyphics.

cryptic-reflection.jpg

Last edited:

DTigga

Day 148

My train line was cancelled and replaced with buses this afternoon. One look at the bus queue was enough to convince me it was a fine evening for a walk.
Where's-Wally.jpg

Last edited:

DTigga

Day 150

The view from a local train station. Every time I pass the docks I keep telling myself I will stop and get a shot. This is as close as I could get but next time I will get the shot I intended.Apologies for this one, it was edited on my tablet so not the best quality.

4208268_jklrsvz267_l.jpg

Last edited:

DTigga

Day 152

Our eldest spent the weekend away with his Grandparents so the 2 year old had our undivided attention. This involved mostly climbing on, jumping on or touching things he knows he's not allowed to, all so we would chase after him.

Hallway Hustle
hall way hustle.jpg

DTigga

Day 153

Paper... PAPER...PAAAPPPER!!!! This is the catch-cry of a 2 year old who has discovered the joy of drawing... If only he would keep the drawing to the paper and not the hardwood floors, the walls, the table cloths, stone bench-tops, his hands and feet... oh and the occasional ball-point snack!
Paper, paper, paper.jpg

DTigga

Day 154

I've been looking for these artists figurines for some time and I finally found them on the weekend. I've got a specific series of shots in mind but I ran out of time and decided to use them earlier than expected.
Embrace.jpghelp reaching for the stars.jpg

DTigga

Day 155

​My son Mickey tuned 4 today. Unfortunately my wife is having an operation today also and we've just found out she will be in the hospital overnight. So it's a little disappointing that he won't have his mummy help blow his candles out :(
birthday balloons.jpg