Search results

  1. G

    Post your flower pics

    Another shot at full bloom.
  2. G

    GQ's Photo Adventure

    Flower shot from today.
  3. G

    Post your flower pics

    I'm not sure what this flower is called, but I kinda like it.
  4. G

    Computer Builders Step inside Please - I would like some direction

    This is not the best computer out there, it is a 3 year old computer but it still runs well. It is not neat but not too cluttered.
  5. G

    Post your flower pics

    Some cherry blossoms from my photowalk. A little overcast late in the afternoon. CZ 135mm f2 APO MF lens.
  6. G

    Post your latest purchases.

    Nothing spectacular. Just some studio lighting stuff including the reflector holder. :D
  7. G

    Cherry Blossoms "Sakura": They are here!

    Some shots from today. The white cherry blossoms will be in full bloom soon. Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 lens
  8. G

    Post your flower pics

    The white cherry blossoms have bloomed! JPG SOOC.
  9. G

    Which AA NiMh rechargeable batteries reign supreme?

    I think I have plenty of batteries now. :rolleyes: Getting ready for my photo shoot tonight.
  10. G

    GQ's Photo Adventure

    It's time to do one of those event photography thing so that I can buy more stuff. :D
  11. G

    Zeiss 135mm f/2.0 Apo-Sonnar ZF.2 Lens

    My first Studio shot with this lens. Of course, this was taken from last year. I cropped the right eye for pixel peeping purposes. Sharp enough?
  12. G

    Post your flower pics

    Cherry Blossoms
  13. G

    Nikon SC-29 cord

    So I bought this cord in order to come up with a better solution when using the 70-200mm f2.8 lens for event portraits. I wanted to try this instead of paying for a very expensive flash bracket from Really Right Stuff. Flash Brackets Has anyone used this type of configuration or am I nuts to...
  14. G

    Cherry Blossoms "Sakura": They are here!

    Just a quick preview. I still have to edit some. More to follow. I hope spring will come in your area soon. Sakura Nikon 105mm f2.8VR by gqtuazon, on Flickr
  15. G

    D3s Softball game at night

    I was able to try out the D3s at night during a try out game. Nothing spectacular but I like the image output of this combo with the Nikon 70-200mm f2.8VRII. Time was around 10:30 PM. Feedback are always welcome. 1. M mode @130mm, 1/200, f2.8, ISO 3,600 D3s 70-200mm 009 by gqtuazon, on Flickr...
  16. G

    D4 with Nikon 800mm f5.6 +1.25x TC

    Taken during the CP+ Yokohama 2014. Jpg SOOC at ISO 12,000 1,000mm at f8 D4 Nikon 800mm f5.6 + 1.25x TC by gqtuazon, on Flickr CP+ Yokohama 2014 066 by gqtuazon, on Flickr
  17. G

    Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens

    I am entertaining the idea in getting the lighter weight Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens as a walk-around lens during day time and for travel. I'm seeing a couple of post from people who have upgraded to a better lens (just my assumption). I appreciate any feedback about its optical quality...
  18. G

    I tortured my D3s!

    If there was a law for torturing a camera, I would have been in jailed already. Got some extreme blizzard today with wind gust up to 35 knots of wind. I don't know what got into me but I thought of testing how true the weather sealing is with this camera. It lived up the hype and I didn't felt...
  19. G

    Sakura (Cherry Blossoms)

    Oh oh!. They are here! :) They are a bit early but it's all good. Spring is here already. Some of the first blossoms this year. D7000 + Nikon 105mm f2.8 VR (hand-held) PS: Don't mind me, I'm just rubbing it in. LOL! ;) Sakura 020 by gqtuazon, on Flickr Sakura 017 by gqtuazon, on Flickr...
Top