Search results

  1. G

    Street photography

    Street performer. Seoul, South Korea
  2. G

    Street photography

    Street food around Seoul, South Korea
  3. G

    Post your flower pics

    A few more blossoms.
  4. G

    Post your flower pics

    Blossoms from South Korea. Had only the Nikon 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 VR kit lens.
  5. G

    film shooters

    Here is the 50% crop. It didn't have enough DoF to have the camera in focus.
  6. G

    GQ's Photo Adventure

    Getting ready for my trip to South Korea. This will be an experiment to see if the light travel kit will be sufficient. However, I'm still entertaining the idea of bringing my D3s and Nikon 24-85mm VR just in-case.
  7. G

    film shooters

    Any of you film buffs can identify what kind of camera is this? It got me curious with the two lenses.
  8. G

    April Monthly Assignment: Flowers

    Just sharing some images. My entry does not count in the contest. Happy shooting! Yellow Tulips
  9. G

    I am pocketable

    Some of my landscape / street photography type yesterday at Yokohama, Japan. Miles and miles (or kilometer) of cherry blossoms along the canal. Nikon coolpix A
  10. G

    Post your latest purchases.

    I got the Nikon coolpix A which will be my travel pocket camera now.
  11. G

    Post your latest purchases.

    Scott - I have similar obsession with Eneloop batteries. I think I am good for now. I'm considering in getting the 8 cell charger.
  12. G

    Hotel Room Pictures

    I would suggest an ultra wide angle lens such as the Tokina 11-16mm f2.8. Looking at some of the hotels that we stayed in the Philippines during our vacation, these were taken with a 24-70mm f2.8 lens at 24mm which is the equivalent of 16mm on a DX. I hope this will help a bit.
  13. G

    April Monthly Assignment: Flowers

    April Monthly Assignment: Flowers Wild flowers, bouquet of flowers, spring flowers, and/or artificial flowers (your choice). Show your creativity and the wonderful colours of the flowers. NOTE: I’m donating my B+W ND 67mm 8x Schneider lens filter as the prize for the best entry that can...
  14. G

    Cherry Blossoms "Sakura": They are here!

    These images were shared on the Nikon Coolpix A "I am pocketable" thread.
  15. G

    I am pocketable

    Thanks Guys. I think I finally found the right pocket sized camera that can take the Nikon flash and perform similar to the DSLR. Additional people shots.
  16. G

    I am pocketable

    Some landscape shots from today and a close up macro shot mode. Not bad for a point and shoot camera.
  17. G

    I am pocketable

    Got it at a very good price (new). This will be my new pocket camera that accepts Nikon flash in iTTL mode. Perfect travel camera.
  18. G

    I am pocketable

    Nikon Coolpix A It is here. Still playing with it. More to follow on the review. A baby D7000 without the AA filter. :D
  19. G

    Post your Tablet picture takers here

    ^^ Nah,...That's nothing. These are the Tablets on a tablet. LOL! ;) Just kidding around.
  20. G

    GQ's Photo Adventure

    Yesterday's football game. It was windy and rainy but I still braved it and took some pictures anyway. D3s and Nikon 300mm f4 AFS lens.
Top