Search results

  1. bluzman

    KING TIDES WASHINGTON STATE

    Aw, c,mon :). I got these at the ripe old age of 75. It was a much calmer day I must admit.
  2. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  3. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    Decided to replace my Panasonic DC-FZ1000 II. MPB had a Sony DSC-RX10 IV in "Excellent" condition for about 65% of MSRP. I shipped them the Panasonic on Saturday. Probably won't get the Sony until sometime next week. Looking forward to seeing what a bridge camera with phase detection autofocus...
  5. bluzman

    Local feathered critters

  6. bluzman

    Raw photo viewer

    FWIW, I use FastStone Image Viewer for reviewing and culling my shots. When doing this I'm viewing jpg images. If you select a RAW image, the program will display the jpg embedded in the RAW file. If you then press the letter A on your keyboard, the program appears to actually render the RAW...
  7. bluzman

    Street photography

  8. bluzman

    Street Art or Graffiti, Post your shots

    Thank you, Pat.
  9. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  10. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  11. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

    Thanks :)
  12. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  13. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Stuck the landing!
Top