Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post your flower pics

  2. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  3. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Red Admiral and Question Mark (yes, that's its name)
  4. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Red Admiral
  5. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Variegated Fritillary
  6. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  7. bluzman

    Lens recommendations.

    As the owner of a Z50, I'll give my $0.02 worth. I have the two DX Z kit lenses and I'm very happy with both. I also got the FTZ adapter mentioned above included as part of the package deal. That said, after I got the Z50, I wanted a general purpose, "walking around" lens similar to my old AF-S...
  8. bluzman

    Weekly Challenge Mar. 15 - 21 : "Welcoming Seasonal Change"

    Vines on the community pergola are starting to flower. NIKON D3400 & AF-S DX 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR 1/640 sec, f/5.6, ISO 100, 140 mm
  9. bluzman

    What are you listening too right now....

    B. B. King and Bobby Bland at the Coconut Grove nightclub in LA in 1976.
  10. bluzman

    What are you listening too right now....

    From Joe Bonamassa at the Greek Theater a few years ago. An excellent rendition but my favorite version is posted next.
  11. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  12. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  13. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  14. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Glad to see someone else is finding a Muscovy duck to photograph. :)
  15. bluzman

    Ah, Texas

  16. bluzman

    An odd sight

    Wandering along a Texas FM (Farm-to-Market) back road over the weekend, I came across this critter...not exactly an everyday sight.
  17. bluzman

    Post your waterfalls

    Nice image with one of my favorite lenses. :)
Top