Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post Your Landscape Photos

    Sitka Sedge State Natural Area
  2. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  3. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  4. bluzman

    From the balcony

    What did she look like?? :giggle:
  5. bluzman

    From the balcony

    Actually the balcony is attached to a condo on the Oregon coast near Tillamook. :)
  6. bluzman

    Post your Train shots!

    I'm not a "train guy", per se, but I admit that I'm fascinated by steam engines. I think it's because as a kid in the 1940s I lived near a railway roundhouse with a turntable for turning around the steam engines of that era. A few years ago, I posted this image of the Oregon Coast Scenic...
  7. bluzman

    From the balcony

  8. bluzman

    Mt. Hood

    I'm currently on a road trip to the Left Coast. As I was driving along the Oregon side of the Columbia River, I saw Mt. Hood in the distance. I pulled off the road near The Dalles and took a couple of shots with my Sony RX10 IV. Later, I determined (per Google Maps) that the peak was 30+ miles...
  9. bluzman

    Non-Nikon birds-raptors-fowl

    Great pix!
  10. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    Like your Pup, I'm all in on APS-C cameras. I use a SIGMA 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Contemporary lens with my D7500 as a general purpose, walking around lens. It's quite good. As for buying used gear, I've bought, sold, and traded more than a few bodies and lenses with both KEH and MPB over...
  11. bluzman

    Eastern Amberwing

    Thanks!
  12. bluzman

    Squirrel

  13. bluzman

    Painted Lady

  14. bluzman

    Eastern Amberwing

  15. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  16. bluzman

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  17. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

    A young Muscovy duck
  18. bluzman

    Firmware update

    For anyone who is shooting a Z50 and is using one of the three Viltrox Z DX AF primes, be aware of the following. After installing ver. 2.50, the lenses will fail to autofocus. Do not despair! There is an update to the lens firmware that takes care of this. Z lens firmware updates
Top