Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

    My new ride - 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury (10 speed AT, 335HP 3.0L Twin Turbo engine). The last time I owned a Cadillac, it was a 1982 Sedan Deville - gigantic by comparison. :)
  2. bluzman

    Post your flower pics

  3. bluzman

    House Fly

  4. bluzman

    Let's see some reptiles...

    Texas Spiny Lizard
  5. bluzman

    Babies, Babies, Babies

    Mom and the brood
  6. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Great-tailed Grackle
  7. bluzman

    Spring Flowers

  8. bluzman

    Old Family Photos

    Here's my dad sitting on my new H-D Sportster on a Saturday morning in 1991 just before I took him on his first ride on a motorcycle. He was born in the Balkans in 1903, the same year that Harley-Davidson was founded. After the ride, he allowed that it was a much smoother mode of transport than...
  9. bluzman

    Street photography

  10. bluzman

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

  11. bluzman

    Looking to buy a long zoom digital point and shoot camera

    I've owned several cameras that might suit your needs including the P1000. It took excellent photos but the main attraction was the 3000mm optical zoom. Once I got over the novelty of that, I concluded that, for me, it was just too big and too heavy to be a travel camera. I also had a Nikon...
  12. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

    Thanks
Top