Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  2. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

  3. bluzman

    The Duck Thread

    Northern Shoveler
  4. bluzman

    Post your Bottoms Up shots

  5. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    EXIF should be unchanged by cropping. The 70mm focal length simply indicates that, since I was using a AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR lens, the shot was taken with no zoom. FWIW, I also shot wide open...f/4.5.
  6. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Not that close so that's a serious crop of the original.
  7. bluzman

    Post your favorite November 2022 shot

    Local people who served and gave all
  8. bluzman

    A thought and a picture

    Thanks
  9. bluzman

    Street photography

    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  10. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    This is a "gulp" of cormorants according to my extensive (10 minutes tops) research on the internet. Some good old boys here in Texas might just say that it's a passel of birds.
  11. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

  12. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

  13. bluzman

    A thought and a picture

    As she and her mom and sisters approached me, this little girl was beaming with joy as she loudly told me "I just got my Christmas bear." Her happiness touched this old soul.
  14. bluzman

    EXIF Info

    Installed it as an Extension to Firefox. Initially, it didn't work. I had to "Allow Run in Private Windows" before it functioned.
  15. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    I was beginning to think that I was the only one seeing Muscovy ducks...great shot.
  16. bluzman

    Post your latest purchases.

    I just got a used AF-S FX 50mm f/1.8 lens from MPB. I actually had this lens once before as part of my D750 gear. I traded that body and most of my FX lenses to MPB for a barely used D500 and cash a while ago. Since then, my only prime lenses were an AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8 for my DSLRs and a...
Top