Search results

  1. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    NIKON Z 50, NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR
  2. bluzman

    What are you listening too right now....

    Thanks for this...I really enjoyed it. :D
  3. bluzman

    What are you listening too right now....

    bluzman loves the Blues. Here's something from Etta James.
  4. bluzman

    American Coot

    Thanks. I'm still surprised by the shots I can get with it given it has a 1/2.3" sensor. I had sold off all of my bridge cameras (various Nikon models) soon after I bought my first DSLR, a D5600. A while later, I found that some Panasonic bridge cameras had many of the features I liked about my...
  5. bluzman

    White Egret

    Images from Panasonic DMC-FZ300
  6. bluzman

    Cormorants

    Images from Panasonic DMC-FZ300
  7. bluzman

    American Coot

    Images from Panasonic DMC-FZ300
  8. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  9. bluzman

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

    Dining out
  10. bluzman

    MT RAINIER SHADOW

    Neat stuff
  11. bluzman

    Old and Abandoned

  12. bluzman

    Post your church shots

  13. bluzman

    Thanks John (jdeg)!!!

    Kudos, @jdeg. The new look will take a little adjustment on my end but it will be worth it I think. Thanks for the hard work it took to do this.
  14. bluzman

    FILE SIZE LIMIT

    Prior to the new site format, posting any image with a file size that was less than 5MB worked just fine for me. That's no longer the case so I've been experimenting too to find the limit. It appears that 1MB is now the limiting file size. What do y'all think?
  15. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  16. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  17. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

  18. bluzman

    Post your Moths & Butterflies

Top