Search results

  1. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    In flight Butterflies.
  2. Robin W

    Post your Bottoms Up shots

    We startled each other. However, I took the photo while she ran.
  3. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    A Pipevine Swallowtail Butterfly.
  4. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    I have a Tamron 1.4 TC and have used it with my Nikon 500mm lens but it seems to always make the photos soft. However, wouldn't using a 1.4 TC give you about a 450mm range? Is there that big of a difference using the 300mm with the TC than using your 500mm lens?
  5. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Black Capped Chickadee in Wright City MO
  6. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    Very nice! An air of power and mystery!
  7. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    You are really getting some awesome shots with that 300mm F4!
  8. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    Normally we don't get any of those here however, last year one showed up at the Falls of the Ohio and stayed on the side of the river that was furthest away so I was able to get any photos. Great shots!
  9. Robin W

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

  10. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Andy and I checked out the Nationals Bench Rest shoot last week. Some of the best shooters from around the world were there. Andy would like to compete next year. We will see. I kept myself busy taking photos.
  11. Robin W

    September 2025 Monthly Assignment: Sports

    Nationals Bench Rest Shooting at Wright City Mo. St. Louis Bench Rest Club. #1
  12. Robin W

    New from Denver

    Welcome aboard!
  13. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Swainson's Thrush
  14. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    A Female American Redstart
  15. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Chestnut Sided Warbler
Top