Search results

  1. Robin W

    Post your favorite September 2025 shot

    We use to have a train station that looked much like the Danville Station but they tore it down back in the early 1990's. It housed a popular restaurant called the Robin's Nest. I guess it had deteriorated to much and no one had an interest in restoring it. It is now a parking lot.
  2. Robin W

    Hello everyone

    Hello! Welcome to the forum!
  3. Robin W

    Birds and Blooms Contest 2024

    Thank you!
  4. Robin W

    Post your favorite September 2025 shot

    You would love La Grange, KY we have a train that runs right down the middle of the town. You can see the tracks and the trains if you go to https://virtualrailfan.com/. In fact you can see trains from all around the world on this website.
  5. Robin W

    Post your favorite September 2025 shot

    That is so awesome! I have been trying to get one of those types of spiders for about 2 years. And the only time I see them I have either no camera or the wrong camera in hand.
  6. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Thank you!
  7. Robin W

    Old Newbie

    Welcome aboard!
  8. Robin W

    New here

    Welcome aboard!
  9. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    I still have a few hummingbirds left but they will be gone soon....it always makes me sad to see them go. And I always look forward to them coming back each Spring.
  10. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Working on the bees, but I still don't have Woody's touch.
  11. Robin W

    'Ello

    Welcome back!
  12. Robin W

    September 2025 Monthly Assignment: Sports

    I walked around most of the morning looking for different things to shoot ( with my camera). I happened to walk behind this man just after they finished lining up wind flags and noticed I could see light at the end of the scope. So I took advantage of the opportunity. The targets were a little...
  13. Robin W

    Focus Shift Shooting With D850

    I believe I had to open the aperture wider, which involved changing the lens I was using. That has been a while and my memory is not that great. Plus I haven't tried to stack anything in a while. Sorry
  14. Robin W

    Silversnapper's Happy Snaps

    Happy birthday!
  15. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Trying out my Tamron 1.4 TC with my 70 to 200 mm Tamron. The light was not good but I think there is an improvement in the photos. I will try it again this morning before I lose the light on my garden.
  16. Robin W

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    I will have to try it with my 70-200mm and see what happens. If it doesn't perform well with it maybe it is the brand and maybe Santa will be good and put a Nikon TC under the Christmas tree for me this year.
Top