Search results

  1. Robin W

    October 2025 Monthly Assignment: Low Light

    #3 Barred Owl
  2. Robin W

    Greetings From Greenville, SC

    Welcome aboard!
  3. Robin W

    Roys 2025 thread.

    That would be me! If I was stupid enough to try.
  4. Robin W

    Roys 2025 thread.

    He is a beautiful bird! I wish we had those around here. It's a Vermillion Flycatcher, I think.
  5. Robin W

    Roys 2025 thread.

    They can make you dizzy trying to get a picture of them on the wing!
  6. Robin W

    UKNikonz8user

    Welcome aboard!
  7. Robin W

    Post your men/ladies at work

    I bet with all the gators running around that could be quite a dangerous job!
  8. Robin W

    Clarence Ming Louie - new member

    Welcome aboard!
  9. Robin W

    New here

    Welcome aboard!
  10. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Tufted Titmouse cooling off.
  11. Robin W

    Post your favorite September 2025 shot

    That is one huge plane. It amazes me that something that big can get off of the ground!
  12. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Sometimes sequel shots are fun.
  13. Robin W

    Post your focus stacking photos here

    You did a beautiful job. I have found that problem too, that the files won't transfer from lightroom to photoshop when there are many. I just haven't found the time to figure it out.
  14. Robin W

    Post your favorite September 2025 shot

    They are common around here unless I am carrying my macro lens and then they just vanish into thin air! I had a rather large one climb up my arm the other day, I went to get my camera and when I got back, in all of 2 minutes, he was no where to be found. Oh well eventually, I will succeed.
  15. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    I had 3 little Tennessee Warblers on my sunflowers on this morning. But sadly, they haven't been back since.
Top