Search results

  1. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This is a neighbors dog named Trixie. Trixie always makes me wonder as I walk by if she is going to break through her underground wire fence and have me for lunch.
  2. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Occasionally, I take photos for Wingscapes. They are a bird feeder company. These are a couple of photos I sent them.
  3. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Playing with the EV. That is something I don't usually do so much. But after watching Steve Perry's video on it I thought I would give it a try. I think it is helping.
  4. Robin W

    Rhino 25,000 iso

    Looks like he might be the biggest the animals have seen too! They look like they are getting out of his way and giving him a clear path to where ever he wants to go.
  5. Robin W

    Clovis' Nikon Nuggets

    That top one would have been great for the yellow weekly contest. Those are really cool!
  6. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    This one was shot through the kitchen window.
  7. Robin W

    Robin's Assorted What Not's

    Yesterday shooting through new glass door.
  8. Robin W

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2026

    Nice! I sure miss my hummers this time of year! I see they are all visiting you.
  9. Robin W

    Forum down intermittently

    I was getting that message too. I ran my malware program and CCleaner which updated all of my apps and then was able to login, might just be a coincidence. So the next time I tried logging in it was down again, so it was a coincidence.
  10. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Rock Pigeon Grants New Mexico
  11. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Curved Bill Thrasher Grants New Mexico
  12. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Juniper Titmouse
  13. Robin W

    Robin's Life Birds

    Scaled Quail in Grants New Mexico.
Top