Search results

  1. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Flash Triggers that do it all

    First... I apologize because I haven't really focused on which triggers do what, because I had a cheap pair that sorta worked. Well, now it sort doesn't work after many years... I have been a fan of Nikon's CLS, except for its line-of-sight limitation. I have Nikon speedlites, SB-600 and...
  2. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Fuji should buy a stake in Nikon

    https://petapixel.com/2017/06/06/report-claims-japanese-government-asking-fuji-help-nikon/ Wow!!!
  3. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Tokina 100-300 5.6

    The one I bought is the newer EWS model...
  4. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Where to place.

    Break all the rules...:)
  5. Fred Kingston_RIP

    First post for feedback - Boardwalk chipmunk

    Technically, the image is fine. You might want to experiment in post processing with cropping an image to strengthen the composition's focus... Here I took the liberty of cropping to a Golden Spiral...the spiral beginning in his left eye... Of course, I had to use your compressed Jpg file so the...
  6. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Cloudy Landscapes?

    Here's your pic. in LR... auto tone applied at import dehaze slider at +50 sharpening at +50 luminance (denoise) at +50 Took longer to type this than it took to process...
  7. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Looking for specific software

    I use LR almost exclusively as my front-end. IOW, I launch from LR to plugin's and other addin software. I recently did some housekeeping, and NOW can't find what I'm looking for. I had an editing program... It allowed to you create/add a light source (sunlight/window light) from anywhere on...
  8. Fred Kingston_RIP

    I'm on a Quest for printer paper

    I didn't see a proper section for this... actually, it might fit in 10 different sections... Oh well!! It's here. I have a wide carriage printer... My quest is to seek a source for 8x12 photo papers in various finishes... 8X12 is perfect for the 35mm sensor, but apparently not the printer...
  9. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Collage 101

Top