Search results

  1. Fred Kingston_RIP

    VR II or VR I

    300mm hand held VR... No way without VR
  2. Fred Kingston_RIP

    SB600 accessories?

    Stophen Flash Difuser on Amazon <$10
  3. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Post your Sunrises

  4. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Post your waterfalls

  5. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Post your waterfalls

  6. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Food shots

    Cheesecake
  7. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Lightroom questions

    This is what I get in LR... no adjustments, sized 480X640 72dpi for a screen
  8. Fred Kingston_RIP

    F4 Most Likely

    I shoot a F4s... Most all the drug stores still process C-41... They'll also scan and deliver a CD of the images... the problem is... they're scanning for time (fast as they can) and scan at low resolutions... I have my own PlusTec scanner, and scan at 7200dpi... from there, I go straight to...
  9. Fred Kingston_RIP

    Film to digital

    Film dudes, and dudettes... I've been going back to film... and I have a few questions about what other film shooters are doing to get to digital. Obviously processing and scanning to CD services are still with us, as is the expensive part, printing... I'm inclined to have the film...
Top