Dawg Pics', "Get off the couch."--- 365 images in 2017

RobV

i never liked them when i was younger, same with most bands, enjoying it all now though.
Senility helps make commercial rock more palatable.

“Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST.”

FZ

Dawg Pics

I had a short vaycay in San Francisco. It was rainy, hazy and cold, but that didn't stop tourists from shooting selfies by the Golden Gate Bridge.

#21/365

Two lovely ladies at the north vista point overlooking San Francisco Bay.

213652017_5146.jpg

Dawg Pics

You would be amazed at what you can do with 3 chords and a gallon of wine!:cheerful:

Absolutely. Three chords will play a lot of music. Unfortunately, I can't drink wine any longer. I have some kind of allergy to it that causes a major headache that makes me think I am dying.
I think I can have a vodka drink, though. :unconscious:

Dawg Pics

#22/365

She was repairing her bicycle....on the tracks...the railroad tracks.

233652017-2-5357.jpg

EXIF:
1/23/2017
D300
1/400 sec; f/4.0; ISO 320; Manual
Sigma 50-150 mm f/2.8

Last edited:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
#23/365

View from aircraft overlooking northern Arizona.

If you would have looked out the other window, you might have seen me to the south. Ha!

Northern AZ has recently received a lot of snow. It is sure pretty to see in a picture. Ha!

Dawg Pics

#25/365

Tried to get an image of Lottie lying down. She wouldn't cooperate, and the glare was too much.
Played with it in PS, but it just wasn't working because it isn't good to begin with. Time to move on.

Bad doggie image, bad.
253652017_5483.jpg

Dawg Pics

#28/365

The owner saw me shooting and asked if I liked roosters. We had a long chat about the gamefowl he had on the property. I asked if he minded me shooting the images, and he said I could shoot any time. It is the same property with "Charlie" the pig I previously posted. They also have a goat named, "Sunny-boy."

"Murphy" the Murphy Whitehackle rooster. Shot through a fence.

283652017_5510.jpg

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

Oh, that's just the perfect spot to get involved in a repair. You can submit this one to a Darwin Awards site.

Definitely a Darwin possibility. She was using the rail to lift the bike. I am hoping those tracks are defunct based on the way they look in the image. Kinda wavy for tracks.
I dunno, but I made my husband turn around so I could get that image.

Dawg Pics

#29/365

This was given to me. I have no idea if it is authentic.

I usually extend the canvas size to create a border, but every time I tried it increased the entire image size. Don't know what is up with that, since I didn't change anything.

293652017_5514.jpg