Marcel's 2015 daily, weekly, photo gathering

Roy1961

Contributor
@Roy1961

We want pictures, we want pictures. :) Really, it's OK to share your fails as well as your great shots. We can all learn from mistakes, our's or other's.

it would have look similar to a blank post, or Sherbrooke in a snow storm, i deleted it straight away.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Morning light after a good frost.

first frost.jpg

feuille d'automne.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
November 1st, gray and rainy day up here in Québec.
Still a great day to work with what's left of the fall colors. D700, 24-70 2.8, zooming and slow shutter speeds.

1MC_4061 - copie.jpg

1MC_4064 - copie.jpg

1MC_4069.jpg

1MC_4086 - copie copy.jpg

1MC_4101 -.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I just got back my Df from Nikon Canada. At last. Here are a few shots at iso 4000 with the 35mm f2 Ai Nikkor. Jpegs out of camera with a bit of contrast removed with Apple viewer software.

DSC_1396.jpg

DSC_1398 - copie.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

I love this sensor.

Roy1961

Contributor
i had another go at this Marcel, maybe the tv wasnt the greatest subject, but at least you can see something this time, still not great, not getting this i think, you are doing this hand held?? forgive me for posting on your thread, delete if you want.

12th Nov 2015 010.JPG

12th Nov 2015 012.JPG
o

rookie. lol

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My picture of the day is a light and shadow picture of our cat behind the living room curtain. Df with 105 f2.5 Ais, manual focus with a close-up filter. To me, this is a real gem since the shadow shows the cat's profile while only half of it's front part shows up.

jeu d'ombre.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It has been quite a while since I took the time to stop by the river for a few fog shots. Well, here are some fresh from this morning.

DSC_1442.jpg

DSC_1451.jpg