Staff member
Super Mod
My abstract shot of the day on the theme: Frontiers of the unknown

MCC_9999.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My abstract photo of the day, (morning shadow on the wall) to the theme "the limits of the unknown":

MCC_0023web.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Not a great shot, but a test done with the 55 1.2 Ais and a Kenko extension tube 20mm. Severely cropped as well.

fungus.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My flowers are slowly drying and loosing their freshness. Playing still with the 55 1.2 and this time close-up filters. In front of the mirror. From jpeg out of camera.

MCC_0086 - copie.jpg

MCC_0092 - copie.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Fall morning showing the fading nature of things around the backyard. DF, 55 1.2 with close-up filter and/or 20mm extension tube.

MCC_0114.jpg

MCC_0120.jpg

MCC_0127.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Our cat watching what's happening. Df 55 1.2 Ais, out of camera jpeg resized. It's a sharp lens when you can get it in focus...

MCC_0157 copy.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Still experimenting with zooming, I get interesting abstracts. But I also did a straight cat portrait. I used the D7000 as my Df is at Nikon Service Center. I found the aperture lever was not doing it's job properly and the more I closed the diaphragm, the more over-exposed my shots were. The D7000 still does amazing shots.

MCC_6196 - copie.jpg

MCC_6200.jpg

MCC_6222 - copie.jpg

MCC_6224.jpg

hrstrat57

@Marcel I received a serious NAS/GAS test yesterday. A Nikon Df is being sold nearby on Craigslist for $1650. 1000 snaps, it is as new with box. As I stated above trying to stay the course with my D400 fund is difficult with you continuing to post these amazing Df images!

If any Nikonites want the link to the item PM me. It is located in metro Boston. That way it will be gone and I won't buy it.

Roy1961

i just wondered if you had posted any snow pictures yet, wasnt disapointed. lol

post 332 Marcel, are you zooming as you click?