+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 520
  1. #501
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    I took pictures of my sister's dog, Brady. She decided she wanted the grey blanket to be red. I told her I thought I could make that happen. After that I decided to see if I could make the background white. The Hue and Saturation adjustment layer is pretty amazing. The first picture is the original.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459.jpg


    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459-edit.jpg


    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459-edit-3.jpg


    › See More: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459-edit-2.jpg  

    D7200, D810, D500, Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, A-S Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8 G,
    Tamron 150-600mm G2, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro





  2. #502
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin W View Post
    I took pictures of my sister's dog, Brady. She decided she wanted the grey blanket to be red. I told her I thought I could make that happen. After that I decided to see if I could make the background white. The Hue and Saturation adjustment layer is pretty amazing. The first picture is the original.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459.jpg


    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459-edit.jpg


    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200129-_a810459-edit-3.jpg
    nicely done
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse, Robin W, cwgrizz Thanks/liked this post
     
    Mike



    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/


    Nikon V2,10-30MM,30-110MM FT1 Adapter













  3. #503
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    This is what happens when you introduce photoshop to your 6 year old grandson.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-bernhiem-forest-4932-edit.jpg
    Thanks/Like Vixen, mikew Thanks/liked this post
     
    D7200, D810, D500, Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, A-S Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8 G,
    Tamron 150-600mm G2, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro



  4. #504
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    I am having fun learning photoshop. It really is amazing all you can do with it. Now just remembering how to do it.

    Original photo

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200208-r81_1632.jpg







































    Moved the geese down a little

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-snow-moon-geese-r81_1632-edit.jpg







































    Enlarged the moon and colored the sky a little.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-snow-moon-geese-r81_1632-edit2.jpg
    Thanks/Like Needa, mikew Thanks/liked this post
     
    D7200, D810, D500, Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, A-S Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8 G,
    Tamron 150-600mm G2, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro



  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Needa's Avatar

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin W View Post
    I am having fun learning photoshop. It really is amazing all you can do with it. Now just remembering how to do it.

    Original photo

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-20200208-r81_1632.jpg







































    Moved the geese down a little

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-snow-moon-geese-r81_1632-edit.jpg







































    Enlarged the moon and colored the sky a little.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-snow-moon-geese-r81_1632-edit2.jpg

    It was a great photo to begin with.
    Thanks/Like Robin W Thanks/liked this post
     

  6. #506
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Thanks but I was just playing with some of the new things I learned. And I have always wanted to make the moon look bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Needa View Post
    It was a great photo to begin with.
    D7200, D810, D500, Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, A-S Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8 G,
    Tamron 150-600mm G2, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro



  7. #507
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Newbie's before and after:

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-2020-02-18-11.21.52-s.jpeg

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-2020-02-18-11.21.52-pro-s.jpeg

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Newbie's before and after:

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-2020-02-18-11.21.52-s.jpeg

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-2020-02-18-11.21.52-pro-s.jpeg
    Your on the right track, it does look though like you used the shadows and highlights controls, while they can work wonders i find if you use both of them it can spoil the image
    Mike



    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/


    Nikon V2,10-30MM,30-110MM FT1 Adapter













  9. #509
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Thanks, Mike.

    I just started learning and using Darktable for maybe no more than 2 weeks. I did use shadows and highlights for this one. Would you be kind to lighten me up with more insight on the negative effect happening? Appreciate.

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Thanks, Mike.

    I just started learning and using Darktable for maybe no more than 2 weeks. I did use shadows and highlights for this one. Would you be kind to lighten me up with more insight on the negative effect happening? Appreciate.
    I cant give you a technical answer but using both together tends to give the image a murky look is the best i can describe it, cant do a lot with it due to my limited ability but this is what ACR came up within photoshop, plus i took the lamp post out becuse it was too prominent, you will need to click it to enlarge it because i cant make it post bigger in a quoted thread.

    Post your 'before' and 'after' pictures-capture.jpg
    Mike



    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/


    Nikon V2,10-30MM,30-110MM FT1 Adapter

















Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •